Horny

Apr 26, 2017
Can anybody advise on whether my game is broken or have I reached the end of content for this update?

The game asks me to meet Claire at the pizza restaurant one evening, but nothing happens. I've tried every evening of the week but no one shows up at the pizza restaurant. Also with Amy I'm told to ask Serena if there was a way to rid the drug dealer but I've done everything yet there's no option to help Amy.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Can anybody advise on whether my game is broken or have I reached the end of content for this update?

The game asks me to meet Claire at the pizza restaurant one evening, but nothing happens. I've tried every evening of the week but no one shows up at the pizza restaurant. Also with Amy I'm told to ask Serena if there was a way to rid the drug dealer but I've done everything yet there's no option to help Amy.
You may need more money before Claire turns up.

As for the drug dealer, that's a bug, it's been fixed in the latest Patreon release, which will be public on Friday.

Nov 26, 2019
FYI. Seems like cheats in 0.16 are the same as in 0.15
that would be incorrect as i have used to the cheats from 0.15 and even though it says "secrets unlocked" and whatnot, nothing actually was different/changed from before using the codes

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Someone knows where I got the gallery I circled, and I haven’t found it for a long time.

View attachment 1346436
There is a potential bug with a few secrets, so it may be that. I'd suggest grabbing the latest Patreon release or waiting until the public release on Friday and hunting for them again.

Reactions: Horny

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
There is a potential bug with a few secrets, so it may be that. I'd suggest grabbing the latest Patreon release or waiting until the public release on Friday and hunting for them again.
Thanks for the reply. I got past pizza dinner with Claire but now I'm stuck at another section lol. Hint tells me to wait for Amber to check out the photostudio, that I should take more photos of other girls while I do so. But since I can't proceed (or take photos) with Amy due to the drug dealer bug, does that mean I'm stuck for now until a newer version of the game is released?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I've never heard push ups called press ups before. When I first read it, I thought they were gonna get on some sort of press machine, like leg pressing, or something. lol

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes