Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
im lost cant progress amy's story it says i should go talk to serena about beating the drug dealer but serena isnt there and all her hints say is to progress the story of the other girls did i screw up somewhere do i need to start a new game?

CrimsonDevil

Mar 4, 2019
If she isn't showing up at the pizza place at noon,
Then there's nothing to directly do with her at that point,
So you need to go through the other person it concerns,
She is almost never anywhere except the pizza place at noon when she's directly needed.

There's occasionally points where it'll say "progress other stories first".
I think it's a bug coz you can't progress Katie and Claire's story any further and for Amy's story you need Serena.

Reactions: evilkitty97

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Currently there are a few bugs with this build, one that stops progress as you can't buy Serena's crystal. I'm uploading a bugfix version to Patreon/Subscribestar now that should fix this as well as a couple of other issues, including a secret being nearly impossible to find.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed Android port of Lunars Chosen with Incest Patch and secrets mod by Master of Puppets
Usual gestures, save name/delete etc.
Added futa content switch in preferences

Edit: updated to 0.16
Now with alternative persistent saves and log location.
Grant storage permissions on first run.
EditEdit: fixed a small issue with 0.16, Patreon code not unlocking all secrets.
Updated my compressed unofficial Android port to 0.16

Last edited:

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Bugs are definitely possible,
In the current version I'm at the part with Amy where I need to deal with the body builder,
But Serena is already far enough in her story for the "progress other stories" hint,
Which is about progressing the demon content,
Which she may be priority locked untill it can advance.

A difference between the previous version,
And the current is that instead of giving me the option to buy an additional crystal it streamlined her story,
Every visit was a progression so the issue may be advancing her too fast deadlocking content,
Because you can't advance either side far enough,
That or the correct thing just isn't being done.
That is indeed a bug and a fixed version has just been uploaded for Patrons/Subscribers. Public release is still Friday.

CrimsonDevil

Mar 4, 2019
Bugs are definitely possible,
In the current version I'm at the part with Amy where I need to deal with the body builder,
But Serena is already far enough in her story for the "progress other stories" hint,
Which is about progressing the demon content,
Which she may be priority locked untill it can advance.

A difference between the previous version,
And the current is that instead of giving me the option to buy an additional crystal it streamlined her story,
Every visit was a progression so the issue may be advancing her too fast deadlocking content,
Because you can't advance either side far enough,
That or the correct thing just isn't being done.
So the game is punishing me for playing the game?

OldHorsefly

Mar 2, 2021
That is indeed a bug and a fixed version has just been uploaded for Patrons/Subscribers. Public release is still Friday.
Ok, it seems that bug fix is not for all patrons :LOL: => No reason to be low level patron ;) Even though my level was promised to have Patreon updates.

PTGames.JPG

Last edited:

bromoment19

Aug 25, 2020
um new im stuck at "I should see if Serena could sell me something to help with beating the drug dealer at the gym" i cant find serena anywhere and i cant progress with anyone at all.

ToothPasta

Sep 19, 2020
It seems like that, so no reason to pay.
There are a few levels that aren't too expensive that still have the early-releases. Just read through the descriptions before you pay, it will help to further your understanding of what you'll get for what money.
If that's too much for you, by all means just wait. The good thing with games that have free public releases is that with time you'll always get access to the new version. You'll just need patience for that.

OldHorsefly

Mar 2, 2021
There are a few levels that aren't too expensive that still have the early-releases. Just read through the descriptions before you pay, it will help to further your understanding of what you'll get for what money.
If that's too much for you, by all means just wait. The good thing with games that have free public releases is that with time you'll always get access to the new version. You'll just need patience for that.
Perhaps I am wealthy enough to pay the fee, as I am paying for several games. Games that earn to be payed. This smells a bit like milking system with average quality, so no thanks for me.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Perhaps I am wealthy enough to pay the fee, as I am paying for several games. Games that earn to be payed. This smells a bit like milking system with average quality, so no thanks for me.
Ah yes, I'm definitely milking the system by releasing fixes to the same tier that had legitimate access to the release, not pirated versions. I spend a huge amount of time talking to people and supporting the pirated versions, even though I have no obligation to do so, but I'm definitely just milking the system...

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes