CrimsonDevil

Mar 4, 2019
So I started a new game and am stuck at the part where I have to buy the crystal from Serena to help Amy with the drug dealers. Don't know if this is a bug or I'm doing something wrong coz I visit Serena but she isn't there.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Lunars Chosen [v0.16 Patreon] [PTGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,82 GB / 661 MB - LunarsChosen-0.16Patreon-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,79 GB / 627 MB - LunarsChosen-0.16Patreon-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

fmnf

Apr 5, 2019
need crystal from serena to beat the guy in the gym but there is no serena, in the morning I can get inside the workshop but is empty and afternoon and evening i can't go there. Finished all the others quests and no way to continue. Need some help. Thanks

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
So is there a route where Amy goes back to staying a girl? I played her line to help her change back not what I just read and saw. I feel like I just wasted a ton of time playing this and not having the choice to have her get rid of the dick. If that was going to be the outcome what was the point of wasting all that time helping her change back. Edit: I went back to a save from May 2020 and did not go futa content then she felt bad...

Last edited:

Devka

May 8, 2017
need crystal from serena to beat the guy in the gym but there is no serena, in the morning I can get inside the workshop but is empty and afternoon and evening i can't go there. Finished all the others quests and no way to continue. Need some help. Thanks
You buy them from her when she is working in the pizza shop not her workshop.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
So is there a route where Amy goes back to staying a girl? I played her line to help her change back not what I just read and saw. I feel like I just wasted a ton of time playing this and not having the choice to have her get rid of the dick. If that was going to be the outcome what was the point of wasting all that time helping her change back. Edit: I went back to a save from May 2020 and did not go futa content then she felt bad...
Yes, she is part of my little harem and i never allow dicks near me.
Its far to long ago to remember in detail how i did it, but i you dont should allow her to do anything with you as long as she has the dick...she will only get rid of it if she dont starts to like it. If you are okay with it she dont has a reason to change ;)

To bad the game is unplayable right now...please update the incest patch...a story breaking update is kinda useless ^^

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Yes, she is part of my little harem and i never allow dicks near me.
Its far to long ago to remember in detail how i did it, but i you dont should allow her to do anything with you as long as she has the dick...she will only get rid of it if she dont starts to like it. If you are okay with it she dont has a reason to change ;)

To bad the game is unplayable right now...please update the incest patch...a story breaking update is kinda useless ^^
Thanks it just sucks the only real save I have is the choice to avoid futa grrrr wish I had known then what I know now.

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
hints say talk with katie in her room on the weekend and amber in the bathroom in the evening, gone 6+ weeks amber is never in the bathroom, and katie is only in her bedroom sunday evening and only thing that happens is to watch a documentary with her...

dagnabit

Oct 30, 2017
hints say talk with katie in her room on the weekend and amber in the bathroom in the evening, gone 6+ weeks amber is never in the bathroom, and katie is only in her bedroom sunday evening and only thing that happens is to watch a documentary with her...
there are 2 bathrooms now

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions: no_name_742

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
make sure you check ambers bathroom, i had the same problem i was looking in the wrong place

Now I just need to know the cheat to disable futa
its on the first page dude
FCD - Futa content deactivated.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes