Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Fixed bugs/typos, ty :)

Might be a stupid question, but you are checking the map in the evening right? As that screenshot is in the afternoon.

But that'd be no fun if you could find them easily :p

Thanks! Not sure how I missed that for so long, fixed now :)
I'm not asking to make it to easy I was asking if it can be a bit easier I do like a challenge with secret images but these are way to hard

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I'm not asking to make it to easy I was asking if it can be a bit easier I do like a challenge with secret images but these are way to hard
It's true they are hard, but the idea of the secret images is they're a community thing to find. I never give any hints to where they are, so to make up for that and the fact everyone can help each other, I try to make them tricky to find.

Reactions: TGafy

TGafy

May 14, 2020
It's true they are hard, but the idea of the secret images is they're a community thing to find. I never give any hints to where they are, so to make up for that and the fact everyone can help each other, I try to make them tricky to find.
You've done well with the tricky part.
Every time I have trouble finding another secret image, I see you in the background..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: PTGames

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
that is fine but no one seems to be helping with these one's I'm not complaining about the images you do a good job I'm just frustrated haha

Reactions: PTGames and TGafy

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
that is fine but no one seems to be helping with these one's I'm not complaining about the images you do a good job I'm just frustrated haha
I just went through the code, and pictures, to see where the overlays were - and found them that way after realizing their appearance showed up at different times of day (ie. wasn't there in the AM, but was there afternoon).

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Do they have any use? Or is it just bonus content?

FrapFappers

Nov 6, 2020
Would it be possible in the future to shave off the body hair on the MC or change his hairstyle? I find it gross being so hairy.

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
Can't remember a single time of being disapointed by this game content updates. It got creativity, nice artworks, easy walkthought and deplacement, galery, etc.

Quickly becoming one of my all times favorite !

Reactions: monk456 and PTGames
Oct 14, 2019
Im having issues with katie modeling. i do it the first time but after that i cant get the dialogue for it and i cant do anything now with any of the characters. help plz

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I just went through the code, and pictures, to see where the overlays were - and found them that way after realizing their appearance showed up at different times of day (ie. wasn't there in the AM, but was there afternoon).
I don't have experience looking through the code I do know how to open up the files I just don't know where to actually find the code I want these are the one's I'm missing do you remember where they are screenshot0002.png

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
PTGames i would like to know what the Transformation is in the game?
Because on TFGames there is no Transformation tag but 3 other tags: Swap(Bodyswap), F2M and M2F.

ravendarklock

Jun 30, 2019
You have a rather big oops in the game story. Meg trusts the MC, and tells him that her mother was killed, when working as a doctor. Yet, her mother shows up, and almost kills the MC?? NO. This is a plot hole the size of Rosebud. ( If you didn't get the reference, it is from Citizen Kane.)
When I was an 18 year old, I asked Orson Welles two questions about that movie. When he heard them, he put down his drink, and walked out.
The questions were these: Was there anyone else in the house when the Charles Foster Kane died, or any recording devices running? No, was his answer
The second question was this: Then how does anyone know what his last words were?
Long winded, I know, but the point is this; Your mom can't be dead if she tries to kill your boyfriend.
And yes, I thought about her fibbing to him about it. but I think at the time that she told him, she trusted him enough to tell the truth.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn
3.90 star(s) 87 Votes