BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I have to say, I'm not liking Clarie at all.

From what I've read, you can avoid femdom, right? So far the MC has had a foot job with her that I didn't like (and couldn't avoid it). It would be nice if all the sex scenes with her could be avoided. In any case, in the footjob scene I have used CTRL to not see it and I guess I will continue to use it in similar scenes.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
I have to say, I'm not liking Clarie at all.

From what I've read, you can avoid femdom, right? So far the MC has had a foot job with her that I didn't like (and couldn't avoid it). It would be nice if all the sex scenes with her could be avoided. In any case, in the footjob scene I have used CTRL to not see it and I guess I will continue to use it in similar scenes.
At first the MC and her take turns dominating the other and you can't avoid the scenes, later after she changes jobs you start to get more options.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
At first the MC and her take turns dominating the other and you can't avoid the scenes, later after she changes jobs you start to get more options.
I may be very weird, but I don't like maledom or femdom. I prefer an option where none of them exist.

bludmarine

Jul 5, 2020
I may be very weird, but I don't like maledom or femdom. I prefer an option where none of them exist.
Considering the tags of the game, you may want to stop playing. Especially considering the dev ties progression with the various characters together so there is no way to avoid Claire or any other girl's content besides skipping through it.

Reactions: NaughtyFitNerd

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Considering the tags of the game, you may want to stop playing. Especially considering the dev ties progression with the various characters together so there is no way to avoid Claire or any other girl's content besides skipping through it.
For now I'm going to keep playing it and I'll see. I'm not going to stop playing because I don't like the content of a LI.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I don't know if that's really that much of a "dom" relationship though ? I mean sure, they more or less take turns satisfying each other, but I never felt like there were that much of a femdom/maledom relationship between them. It felt more like something along the lines of who's taking it and who's giving it this time.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I don't know if that's really that much of a "dom" relationship though ? I mean sure, they more or less take turns satisfying each other, but I never felt like there were that much of a femdom/maledom relationship between them. It felt more like something along the lines of who's taking it and who's giving it this time.
Either way, it's not something I particularly like.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Has anyone mentioned this bug here?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

...and another thing:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice catch on the bug, that needs a check in place to make sure you meet her first. As for the other thing, that's just me being dumb and forgetting dialogue, which I'll add next update.

Reactions: armion82

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Guys how much affection do i need to make comfort go higher? i already have more than 2000!
I think you've posted in the wrong game. It's possible I'm forgetting early game stuff, but I don't remember Lunar's Chosen ever having stat grinding needed. You just go to your computer in your room, look up what to do on the upper left ? icon, and then go to the place at the time mentioned. It's pretty easy to progress in the game.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes