max_z_smith

Memberen't
Donor
Dec 30, 2016
Perhaps the "Transferring your save files to the new location:" info should specify it was for the migration from v0.22 -> v0.23, and is unrelated to the new Ep. 2.

Keep up the great work devs!

Reactions: FookU2

frond

Donor
Oct 2, 2017
I've gone through everything I can find for the new ep2, but I'm still missing two of the secret images. (3rd and 4th, shown in screenshot below.) Any idea how to get those?

Screenshot 2024-03-29 151538.png

Reactions: TheGreenCup

frond

Donor
Oct 2, 2017
I've gone through everything I can find for the new ep2, but I'm still missing two of the secret images. (3rd and 4th, shown in screenshot below.) Any idea how to get those?
Looking through the game's images folder, it appears the 3rd missing pic is a docking scene with Serena and the 4th is futa with Katie. Just no idea how to trigger them. I have all content enabled so nothing should be blocked.
Screenshot 2024-03-29 154943.png

sgenter

Dec 8, 2021
This is for the Dev:

Why have you changed the VN/Game by not bringing/allowing Saves from Episode 1 into Episode 2?

All Income is lost, all progress with the girls is lost, all story content is lost. Why not just notify in the OP that you are starting a NEW Game?

Just asking for a clarification. This was one of my favorites. Not so sure I like having to start all over again just because they finally get the modifications to the house done.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Why does amy have a dick again?
In which scene? If it's when you go to sleep at the end of one of her scenes, that's a bug displaying the wrong image.

This is for the Dev:

Why have you changed the VN/Game by not bringing/allowing Saves from Episode 1 into Episode 2?

All Income is lost, all progress with the girls is lost, all story content is lost. Why not just notify in the OP that you are starting a NEW Game?

Just asking for a clarification. This was one of my favorites. Not so sure I like having to start all over again just because they finally get the modifications to the house done.
Episode 1 had a lot of issues under the hood, one of them being money balance was screwed. A new game gave me a chance to change a lot of code related things, as well as improve a lot of things that I otherwise couldn't have changed. One being money.

As for story and character progress, as Episode 2 carries on directly from where Episode 1 finished, I'm unsure why you think you've lost progress or content.

Reactions: anzug

sgenter

Dec 8, 2021
In which scene? If it's when you go to sleep at the end of one of her scenes, that's a bug displaying the wrong image.

Episode 1 had a lot of issues under the hood, one of them being money balance was screwed. A new game gave me a chance to change a lot of code related things, as well as improve a lot of things that I otherwise couldn't have changed. One being money.

As for story and character progress, as Episode 2 carries on directly from where Episode 1 finished, I'm unsure why you think you've lost progress or content.
Thanks for the reply and the explanation.

In Episode 1:(When using the PC in your room)
You can track your relationship status for each individual girl. (Progress listed) Replays available.
Your weekly income from Photo shoots.
All repeatable scenes.
This is just a few.

In Episode 2:
All relationship (progress) stats are 0. No replays.
Weekly income from Photo shoots is 100. (In Episode 1, I was maxed with over 1800+ I believe)
No repeatable scenes carried over.

I understand having to 'rework' code quite a bit being a retired software engineer, especially when working with something like Python. I will continue reading/playing Lunar's Chosen as it's one of fav's.

Good luck and I hope these changes allows a more robust VN/Game.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
It's on my list on steam but I am waiting till the next update to get it. Nothing personal Dev but I'll wait till more content.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Thanks for the reply and the explanation.

In Episode 1:(When using the PC in your room)
You can track your relationship status for each individual girl. (Progress listed) Replays available.
Your weekly income from Photo shoots.
All repeatable scenes.
This is just a few.

In Episode 2:
All relationship (progress) stats are 0. No replays.
Weekly income from Photo shoots is 100. (In Episode 1, I was maxed with over 1800+ I believe)
No repeatable scenes carried over.

I understand having to 'rework' code quite a bit being a retired software engineer, especially when working with something like Python. I will continue reading/playing Lunar's Chosen as it's one of fav's.

Good luck and I hope these changes allows a more robust VN/Game.
Yeah, that content still exists in episode 1 if people want to see it. The stats being at 0 isn't really an indication of anything, it was purely for me for bug tracking when people reported an issue with a scene they could reference that number and make it easier for me to track where the problem was, it isn't really a "progress bar" stat.

Weekly income is explained in the story as to why it reset.

I removed replays to shrink filesize. Episode 1 was hitting 4GB, which was causing some issues with file hosts and some peoples downloads. Felt a good time to make a clean break and massively reduce the game size into two parts.

It's on my list on steam but I am waiting till the next update to get it. Nothing personal Dev but I'll wait till more content.
That's entirely fine :) Spend your money when you think it's worth spending!

Reactions: Withy91

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
Just my luck: I've gpt amessage that I hit a bug, right on the first day, in the evening taking the first photos of Emily, after that at night taking a shower, and going back to my room I stumbled upon the bug. I wrote this becouse the text sayed so.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Just my luck: I've gpt amessage that I hit a bug, right on the first day, in the evening taking the first photos of Emily, after that at night taking a shower, and going back to my room I stumbled upon the bug. I wrote this becouse the text sayed so.
That should be fixed in the V0.1.1 update I just released, but thank you for letting me know!

Reactions: Ssato243

Marshall343

Feb 12, 2018
Wait so from 0.26 we go to part 2? how do saves work then? am I to do the file transfer thing? if so I believe it's broken, it keeps crashing the game and telling me to roll back

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Lunar's Chosen [Ep. 2 v0.1.1] [PTGames]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes