Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Can somebody change it in the topic Genre to: Futa/trans can switch off.

I have no interest in gay games and the most with these content go in these direction so I don´t download them/play it.

Reactions: Rude Roy

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ya..Serena is looping..wheres the pool?..lol..no trigger for Claire..those are the only two things hints show..see what Serena found out with the dna thingie and see if Claire wants to swim...

vandalier

Jul 13, 2017
For Claire, simply go to the pool at home and you'll see a phone icon appear at the bottom right of the screen, allowing you to call Claire.

I really enjoyed the game, which looks quite promising. Really liking Amy !

McWhite333

Jan 25, 2019
Why can I not go to the pizzeria. To have a look at Serena.
Found it. I looked at the map. But had to travel with the car.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
Yes but it will be avoidable just as futa content is so if you only want male on futa, you can have that.

Claires top changing was a mistake, I was testing a different outfit and some how that got saved. Woops! As for Katie, there's two sets of pictures to take with her, both available on sunday evenings. Talking to her on saturday morning on my save only takes the morning and still leaves you able to sunbathe with her in the afternoon.

The stats page is meant to be blank in this version but the lore page isn't, I'll look into that thanks!

They aren't meant to be repeatable but as they're the last events of the version with those characters you aren't missing anything. Should be fixed next update.

Take the car, same as finding the pizza place, you need to discover a location first before it appears on the map.
thanks ill try that

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
Currently there are no cheat codes, only the codes "fca" and "fcd" for activating and disabling futa content. I was using them to test content but left them in incase anyone changed their mind about futa content.
thanks doesnt seem to be much to do the hints are pretty vague

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
They're intentionally vague, they should give enough to figure out what to do without flat out telling you. I may write a walkthrough that'll be released separate from the game if people want one?
So far there is no need, the only content i was about to miss was Katie's, if not for you saying about the sunbath in the saturday or the photo shoots in the sunday evening i would have missed that because on her hints was showing that message of no more content in this version, all the other hints were perfectly clear and easy to understand what to do next

Reactions: Blopi

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
They're intentionally vague, they should give enough to figure out what to do without flat out telling you. I may write a walkthrough that'll be released separate from the game if people want one?
thanks because when it says wonder if claire likes to swim and you cant find her and getting serena to help with amy and all you get is her masterbating you its near impossible to know how or what to do next or should i just wait for the next update thanks

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
thanks because when it says wonder if claire likes to swim and you cant find her and getting serena to help with amy and all you get is her masterbating you its near impossible to know how or what to do next or should i just wait for the next update thanks
The swim hint should lead you to the pool, as that's the only place to swim in the game. The Serena scene repeating is a bug that'll be fixed in the next version, it's the last scene of hers in this version anyway so I don't feel the need for a patch as it's not blocking progress.

Reactions: HorizonD

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
The swim hint should lead you to the pool, as that's the only place to swim in the game. The Serena scene repeating is a bug that'll be fixed in the next version, it's the last scene of hers in this version anyway so I don't feel the need for a patch as it's not blocking progress.
thanks ill check it out thanks again

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes