GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Im stuck waiting for the photo studio. I have 4 shoots with Amy, 2 with claire, 4 with katie, 3 with serena and 2 with amber.

I have uploaded all the shoots ive done. As far as I can tell, there are no others available and nothing in the game to do until I unlock the studio, but ive waited for weeks with no email. Am I missing a shoot somewhere or is this a bug?
I'm in the same spot, I'm thinking that we are both just caught up to where the update ends. Though I may be wrong if someone else knows otherwise.
Go to your room on the computer click the ? and see what the hints say for each girl. You should be able to figure it out from there.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Im stuck waiting for the photo studio. I have 4 shoots with Amy, 2 with claire, 4 with katie, 3 with serena and 2 with amber.

I have uploaded all the shoots ive done. As far as I can tell, there are no others available and nothing in the game to do until I unlock the studio, but ive waited for weeks with no email. Am I missing a shoot somewhere or is this a bug?
I'm in the same spot, I'm thinking that we are both just caught up to where the update ends. Though I may be wrong if someone else knows otherwise.
Check the store, some shoots need items to be bought before becoming available

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Change-log:
- 4 New Photoshoots
- 1 New item added to shop
- 3 New characters introduced. One will get her own storyline in future updates

Okay!! I Downloaded Latest Version from Patreon.
I met the 2/3 New Characters (Jess & Caroline)
I Did the 5 photo shoots,...(Amy, Claire, Katie, Emily & Caroline)

- Who Is the 3rd New Character??
- New Item added to Shop?

AddictedTT

Feb 22, 2018
I think my photoshoots are buged somehow.. I have so many missing and my weekly income is only $10... I still need to buy things in the shop but its endless click fest to obtain the money for it.. Someone can help me? where i've gone wrong? Thanks

Edit: Missing these photo shoots..

Amy 4/5 - 1 missing.
Claire 3/4 - 1 missing.
Katie 4/6 - 2 missing.
Serena 3/5 - 2 missing.
Amber 3/4 - 1 missing.

Im stuck really I dont know what to do :( Hint system only says that I need to buy equipment for Claire, otherwise for all other characters it says "No more story content.."

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I think my photoshoots are buged somehow.. I have so many missing and my weekly income is only $10... I still need to buy things in the shop but its endless click fest to obtain the money for it.. Someone can help me? where i've gone wrong? Thanks

Amy 4/5 - 1 missing.
Claire 3/4 - 1 missing.
Katie 4/6 - 2 missing.
Serena 3/5 - 2 missing.
Amber 3/4 - 1 missing.

Im stuck really I dont know what to do :( Hint system only says that I need to buy equipment for Claire, otherwise for all other characters it says "No more story content.."
I am NOT Sure IF This Will Help you or Not,.....
All Of Your Main female Characters that You Shoot at Your
Studio (Amy,Claire,Katie,Amber & Serena) Get Added at Your HOME PC (Camera)
- click on Your Camera,.. then select Girl (Amy),
- You Will See "+" If You have taken Any photos of Her.
Click on The "+" to add photos; REPEAT For Each Girl
Your weekly $$ will Increase but Your Money Will NOT increase
Until "Next Payday' (Monday Morning)

You WILL NOT Be able to buy Any of the Equipment Claire Needs for her Club
until You Increase Your 'pocket' Money.

IF ALL Your Task are Completed (Nothing to do),
Then You Will have to SKIP/Advance Time By 'walks' in the Park, Napping or Sleeping a entire week(s)

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Change-log:
- 4 New Photoshoots
- 1 New item added to shop
- 3 New characters introduced. One will get her own storyline in future updates

Okay!! I Downloaded Latest Version from Patreon.
I met the 2/3 New Characters (Jess & Caroline)
I Did the 5 photo shoots,...(Amy, Claire, Katie, Emily & Caroline)

- Who Is the 3rd New Character??
- New Item added to Shop?
The full change log is for changes from v0.8 - v0.9. If you played the Beta, you already met Meg. The other two characters are Jessica and Caroline (Amy's scene and in the photostudio)

Amy 4/5 - 1 missing.
Claire 3/4 - 1 missing.
Katie 4/6 - 2 missing.
Serena 3/5 - 2 missing.
Amber 3/4 - 1 missing.

You should have unlocked the photostudio. In which case you need to go there and click the PC to hire Emily. Then talk to her at different times of day to find different people. The day itself does not matter, just the time of day. Once you do the shoots, getting the money for the items should not be a click fest.

Reactions: Nutdogg68

klaker

Jul 17, 2017
Please help. :(

Amy 4/5
Claire 4/4
Katie 3/6
Serena 3/5
Amber 2/4
Hint: only Amber "I should wait for Amber to check out that photostudio. I wonder if anyone else would be interested in modelling for me while I wait."

Reactions: Randonormie

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Please help. :(

Amy 4/5
Claire 4/4
Katie 3/6
Serena 3/5
Amber 2/4
Hint: only Amber "I should wait for Amber to check out that photostudio. I wonder if anyone else would be interested in modelling for me while I wait."
You're missing a shoot with Katie. Try her bedroom on sunday evening

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
im missing some photoshoot

last photosshoot of Amy Claire Amber

& last 2 shoots from Katie & Serena

all quests are done though
Should all be available in the photostudio. Check it at different times of day

Reactions: Ghostly

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
also about the BDSM stuff u buy
i was short on money
so i used save editor for cash
and bought the last BDSM and did the thing with it
will this break the game progress?
should i just .. low the cash? or load far back?
Changing the cash shouldn't effect anything, as long as you didn't change the weekly income.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ghostly and 9inchz

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Obligatory question of: I see a pregnancy tag, can someone please fill me in on what/how much is actually in the game regarding the tag?

Thanks in advance.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Obligatory question of: I see a pregnancy tag, can someone please fill me in on what/how much is actually in the game regarding the tag?

Thanks in advance.
At the moment very little. Your photographic assistant is pregnant, but you had nothing to do with that. There may or may not be potential pregnancy in the future. A search of the thread will tell you more.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
is there some a mod or patch to hide the menu bot or make the dialog box transparent?

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
is there some a mod or patch to hide the menu bot or make the dialog box transparent?
You can hide the dialogue and other menus temporarily by pressing "H" if you want to see an image better

Reactions: Ghostly

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
You can hide the dialogue and other menus temporarily by pressing "H" if you want to see an image better
not like that,:eek: i mean just a text n no bg on the text box so i can enjoy reading text n also watching the image:confused:

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes