zkawai

Dec 21, 2016
While I'm glad you like the game, feedback like this isn't very helpful. Offer some suggestions of how it could be improved if you think there is ways to improve it :)
Just wanted to say I love the game! My only problem with it is that there's not more of it yet! (And I think maybe a hint menu would be nice, just so you dont have to scour the map for events)

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
Just wanted to say I love the game! My only problem with it is that there's not more of it yet! (And I think maybe a hint menu would be nice, just so you dont have to scour the map for events)
Hints are already in place. Click on the question mark on the computer

Shadowcrow

Oct 10, 2016
Use the car in the garage in the evening I think
Same issue as a the others, using car in garage only shows look at the map option. When clicking their house directly only Amy is available on evenings.

Edit: All other hints say continue other storylines. I'm on a playthrough that started today, no patches or anything.

Reactions: Seriosha
May 20, 2020
I ran into the NAV bar disabled like others, however I ran into a different one as well... at night when I clicked on the Park it gave me the error that the Library was closed.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
There's a tiny bug when looking at the Meg hints, after thet've been read it shows the Serena hint before going back to the desktop screen

Reactions: onyxmoose

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
While I'm glad you like the game, feedback like this isn't very helpful. Offer some suggestions of how it could be improved if you think there is ways to improve it :)
Well, the Katie reaction after getting the bomb dropped about magic and everything else could be better. She found out about the magical creatures as well, and her reaction was quite mundane, even with the "I need some time". Or if you have planned something more about this topic with her, it should've been in the same update so that looks more cohesive.

Zexawy

Mar 3, 2018
That's a known but that's fixed for the public release, the typo has now been fixed though, thank you :)

Use the car in the garage :)

Do the hints say content complete for every character? Did you play any of the betas?
yes it it says content complete for every character so is it all done ?

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Hints system is on the PC, click the "?" :)

Same issue as a the others, using car in garage only shows look at the map option. When clicking their house directly only Amy is available on evenings.

Edit: All other hints say continue other storylines. I'm on a playthrough that started today, no patches or anything.
What progress is Claire on?

I ran into the NAV bar disabled like others, however I ran into a different one as well... at night when I clicked on the Park it gave me the error that the Library was closed.
No idea how that's happening, will look into it

it seem like im stuck because i can't trigger the claire evening events
What progress is Claire on?

There's a tiny bug when looking at the Meg hints, after thet've been read it shows the Serena hint before going back to the desktop screen
Found and fixed, thank you :)

Well, the Katie reaction after getting the bomb dropped about magic and everything else could be better. She found out about the magical creatures as well, and her reaction was quite mundane, even with the "I need some time". Or if you have planned something more about this topic with her, it should've been in the same update so that looks more cohesive.
More is planned, unfortunately things like this happen from time to time with WIP games, there just isn't time to add in everything you want in one update.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
More is planned, unfortunately things like this happen from time to time with WIP games, there just isn't time to add in everything you want in one update.
I get that, and had a suspicion of more coming about it, but as of now, it's quite the lackluster with where it ended. Either something more upon the whole subject, that feels like a closure of the whole telling her about thing it could use, or just the initial idea brought up by Selena of telling her, without the very last scene.

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
Played this one a long time ago but haven't kept up with it since.
Is it possible to cure the chik who owns the gym yet?

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes