randomguy

Aug 5, 2016
Text her at the pool. If you've done that then go to the gym. If it's not those then you have stuff from previous updates still to do first.
I've done the pool stuff, don't have any options at the gym besides looking around, first time playing this from a fresh save.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I can't visit claire at her home in the evening. is there a bug? The hint just says visit but when I select her home only Visit Amy is an option
The hints should say if you've completed the content. The bug is known and has been fixed for the public release next week :)

Use the car in the garage in the evening I think
Nothing, it's a bug. Fixed version has been uploaded to Patreon, no idea when it'll get uploaded here, but I expect it won't take long
one page back - its a bug, need fix
It's a bug, waiting for the fix to be leaked
:unsure:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Hordragg

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I've done the pool stuff, don't have any options at the gym besides looking around, first time playing this from a fresh save.
Ok, I assumed you were picking up from the previous update. What does the hint say (the '?' on the desktop of MC's computer)?

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
You mean when I release an update to a version that should be Patreons only and was leaked here? Yep, totally greedy. Even though I'm here providing support and help with a version that has been pirated and shouldn't even be available to the public yet. How dare I!

Not to mention if I posted the update here, I could have my Patreon page suspended as it breaks their rules to give out content people have pledged for...

So you'll have to wait for it to leak. Maybe someones already sent the mods the update. Maybe it's just waiting on the update to be posted by them, rather than waiting on me. I'm not saying that's the case, but maybe it's an option... Maybe...

Edit: Alternately, you could pay and get the legitimate version of the game and support the creators who's games you enjoy for free. Radical idea I know ;)
It's like you directly took my thoughts at times (when trying to help on F95) and put them to screen. :)

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
It's like you directly took my thoughts at times (when trying to help on F95) and put them to screen. :)
Yeah, I don't complain about the leaks, god knows I've played enough leaked versions of games myself, but sometimes you just have to point out the entitlement people have around content they get for free. Because we developers are so greedy because we'd like some support for the countless hours we put into making content that people can still get for free a couple of weeks later than Patreons even if it's not leaked.

mixmeisterrommell

May 24, 2018
According to the portfolio, I'm still missing two photo shoots with Amy. I ask Emily if we have any shoots at all times of day and nothing. I got the second Vex shoot but nothing for Amy. What am I missing here?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
According to the portfolio, I'm still missing two photo shoots with Amy. I ask Emily if we have any shoots at all times of day and nothing. I got the second Vex shoot but nothing for Amy. What am I missing here?
Hint: the second to last shoot is workplace based

Last edited:

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
finally got to the point of getting the photo studio now when i go home i can not enter the house. I am in the garage and can go to all the other places but its night time. Oh and i also have the go to claires in the evening bug in my hints as well. I saw it mentioned and know its known. I thought the stuck in the garage was from using my old save but i started a new game and it still got me.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
finally got to the point of getting the photo studio now when i go home i can not enter the house. I am in the garage and can go to all the other places but its night time. Oh and i also have the go to claires in the evening bug in my hints as well. I saw it mentioned and know its known. I thought the stuck in the garage was from using my old save but i started a new game and it still got me.
Did you attempt to visit Meg at night? If so, roll back to before that event. 0.10.1 is up now which fixes both those bugs as well as others.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Is there a way to change the MC's name? My MC's name is Alex, but one of the girls at the club's name is Alex and I was going to change it in case this leads to annoyance later. Is there a way in game or a cheat code or something to rename the MC?

SuzanneS

Apr 6, 2017
Quick fix I did to visit Claire in the evening.
1: in map.rpy, I changed "Claire" if tod <= 2: to "Claire" if tod <= 3:
2: I deleted map.rpyc (I don't know if you need to do this to force it to recompile, but I assume so.)

It worked after I closed the game and opened my save.

This will allow you to visit Claire in the evening. It includes the typical scenes you can do in the morning and afternoon, but it also includes the event that allows you to progress the story.

No idea if this will cause any problems with anything else, but until the bug gets fixed it will let you play a bit more.
Just doing no. 1 worked for me.
So I think you do not have to delete map.rpyc

Thanks for the solution!

Reactions: SeveredRealms

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Is there a way to change the MC's name? My MC's name is Alex, but one of the girls at the club's name is Alex and I was going to change it in case this leads to annoyance later. Is there a way in game or a cheat code or something to rename the MC?
If you use unren'py to activate console, you can use mc = newname there to change their name

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Just doing no. 1 worked for me.
So I think you do not have to delete map.rpyc

Thanks for the solution!
Correct. As Ren'Py will recompile on change there is no need to delete any rpyc files (except to 'uninstall'). *pings BobJames13*

If you use unren'py to activate console, you can use mc = newname there to change their name
And if hunting for unren and how to use it doesn't sound appealing, one can always get one's own hands dirty :giggle:
I just want to point out to anyone reading this, you don't need to do that to enable the console.
You can literally just create a text file in the /game folder, add this line to it:
Python:
define config.console = True
Then rename the file something like "consoleenable.rpy" and it will work, even if the game's code is bundled in rpa files.

Reactions: Soul_less327

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Use the car in the garage :)
Nope. Just tried every single day, only option is "Look at map" and clicking that just leads to the map which once again only lists Amy as an option at their house, and that option says "I have no reason to visit Amy".

I'll try using that "progress Claire" console command thing I saw someone type a while back.

Reactions: ArturiousDesign

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Aren't we all greedy by that logic, wanting to get a game for free when the Dev has worked hard on it and releasing it to people who pay for it? He doesn't owe us anything you know
98% of all these Devs would have a fraction of the support without the exposure sites like these give as well. So yea, it sucks for them that people leak things early...but they wouldn't be there without the leaks exposing the product anyways.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Nope. Just tried every single day, only option is "Look at map" and clicking that just leads to the map which once again only lists Amy as an option at their house, and that option says "I have no reason to visit Amy".

I'll try using that "progress Claire" console command thing I saw someone type a while back.
Have you downloaded the latest version? 0.10.1 fixes that bug

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName
3.90 star(s) 87 Votes