Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Weird...some people just don't know where to download the game on this site? :FacePalm:
I don't know how someone can find the thread to ask that without knowing where the download is... I'm so confused! :unsure:
You know, it's the Internet. It's not like it's been around for 30 years. You can't expect people to be used to this shit. :cautious:

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Using the latest version and the hints say to visit Meg at night, but I haven't actually met her in game and her destination doesn't come up on the map.
Who's hint says that? None of Meg's hints involve visiting her at night.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
You are right. The original poster was a new user on this site.
Most forums have been organized the same way for 20 years :sneaky:
Kids who were born into this have kids of their own by now.

I just keep expecting people to be able to find basic stuff on their own and still keep failing on daily basis...
Sarcasm just piles up and leaks out of my ears :censored:

Last edited:

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Just about reached the end of available content, just Claire's path left. Wanted to show some support to the creator and I'm loving the same Amy smirks.

HSTphan

Aug 3, 2017
Who's hint says that? None of Meg's hints involve visiting her at night.
No, it's the current hint for Katie. As I said, I haven't actually met Meg in game, yet. The current hint for Katie is "I should swing by Meg's place sometime". Hence the problem.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Most forums have been organized the same way for 20 years :sneaky:
Kids who were born into this have kids of their own by now.

I just keep expecting people to be able to find basic stuff on their own and still keep failing on daily basis...
Sarcasm just piles up and leaks out of my ears :censored:
I feel you. The laziness to hit a few buttons is amazing (from a certain point of view). :FacePalm:

No, it's the current hint for Katie. As I said, I haven't actually met Meg in game, yet. The current hint for Katie is "I should swing by Meg's place sometime". Hence the problem.
Never got that. Maybe a bug.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
What's Katie's progress? It's possible you've hit the end of her content and it's bugged out

bludmarine

Jul 5, 2020
Ok, I am officially stumped. I'm waiting for Amber to contact me about the photo studio. It keeps saying to find someone else to do photoshoots with but any time I visit Amy, Claire, Katie or Serena I don't have the option to do more shoots with them

Amy has 3\5
Claire 3\5
Katie 4\6
Serena 3\5

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Ok, I am officially stumped. I'm waiting for Amber to contact me about the photo studio. It keeps saying to find someone else to do photoshoots with but any time I visit Amy, Claire, Katie or Serena I don't have the option to do more shoots with them

Amy has 3\5
Claire 3\5
Katie 4\6
Serena 3\5
Have you bought all the outfits from the store? Sometimes people miss those and some shoots require them to be accessed. Other than that, once you've got them all, you need to sleep then check the PC for an email.

bludmarine

Jul 5, 2020
Have you bought all the outfits from the store? Sometimes people miss those and some shoots require them to be accessed. Other than that, once you've got them all, you need to sleep then check the PC for an email.
Thanks, that was it. I am definitely enjoying the game.

Reactions: PTGames
3.90 star(s) 87 Votes