blahblah81430

Dec 30, 2017
Uh, I did the thing in her bedroom on Sunday. Not sure what to do now, because it still says I need to practice with Katie more but there are no prompts in her room for that.

blahblah81430

Dec 30, 2017
Wait, I figured that out. What do I do for Meg now? It says I must go and see her during the day, but I can't get into her house?

Dec 24, 2020
Imo, the thing LC gets right that a lot of games don't is the character writing. The MC really seems like a likable person, and genuinely interested in the other characters. If a game can send me to horny jail, but also make me invested in what is going on, then it really is doing something right. Especially how the game sort of turns the harem trope on it's head, bu the MC bringing out the best in everyone because he thinks it's the right thing to do, not just to get his coom on. Great job!

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Is it just me or has Claire been turned into little more than 'that BDSM girl?' Seriously she started out as an interesting character but as the game has progressed she's become little more than 'BDSM girl' with no other personality (seriously having a kink does not equal having a personality.) She started as my favorite too but now its all latex (meh), gimp masks (hard pass), and then the back half of her Birthday which I just force skipped because no.

Honestly wish I'd avoided her at this point but that's not really viable either as this game suffers from having to progress one character to progress others...just frustrating.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeathAl

Kora

Jul 1, 2017
Meg appears to be bugged. I have "I should check on meg during the day" but I cant get anything to progress.

RazD0R

Apr 12, 2018
Very cool game! But...i`m stuck..in my PC in my room, Amber say`s about "I should wait for Amber to check out that photostudio...". Amy and other girtls says about "go to other girls". Katie say`s "i should sunbathe with her again...". but i use this sunbathe 5 times or more.
what i to do next?
Futa enabled. Futa content is the best!

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Very cool game! But...i`m stuck..in my PC in my room, Amber say`s about "I should wait for Amber to check out that photostudio...". Amy and other girtls says about "go to other girls". Katie say`s "i should sunbathe with her again...". but i use this sunbathe 5 times or more.
what i to do next?
Futa enabled. Futa content is the best!
Sunbathing requires you to do it twice, the first time don't touch her ass, the second time touch it.

For Amber, you need to finish the available photoshoots with all the girls. Some may require outfits bought from the store.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Thank you for having a character with such a distinctive name, I searched Serana (which I'm not sure is right, but it's as close as I can remember) because I have been trying to restore my old games!

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes