PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
The sex scene with Missy after Meg loses the bowling competition, references Meg instead of Missy.

It's the first pool scene where Amber, Katie and MC have a threesome.

Also, dunno if this has already been stated but there's a bit of a continuity issue here.

Didn't she just inherit enough money to easily buy Katie's house?
View attachment 1224084
Any screenshots of the Meg/Missy issue? As looking at the code, it looks fine to me, no references to Meg during the sex scene.

As for the continuity error, that's part of Amber's storyline, it was meant to be addressed in this update, but got delayed due to some scenes being shifted around and will instead be addressed next update.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Hehe Missy and Meg are so close now they even share orgasms... :LOL:
That would be hot. We've seen some crazy magic things, why not a spell that links two girls so when one cums, the other spontaneously orgasms too. Would be really hot, though it would require a pretty high standard of writing and expressions to really sell it, it wouldn't be something you'd want to rush.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
These transitions that aren't actually ones weird me out. The dialogue text disapears like renpy does when an image transition is proceeded but then the image switch is hard, not smooth. I don't know if that was intended, it's definitely the first time I see this combination.

BestSumy

May 22, 2021
Cheat Codes v0.15

bankrobbery - 1000$
adoration - Katie likes you more! (Affection + 10)
FCA - Futa content activated
FCD - Futa content deactivated.
skeletonkey - Secrets unlocked! (some are Futa)
Thank you so much since there are some secret photos can be unlock in certain circumstance only, really appreciate!!!!

Reactions: TrissLover

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
You know with the recent events it would make sense for the MC to start getting a better handle of his abilities.
So far his powers have been utilized by others( mostly serena), he's pretty much a glorified support. It would be nice to see him expand his powers and actually be worthy of being called lunars chosen.
Love of Magic does this concept quite well

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
You know with the recent events it would make sense for the MC to start getting a better handle of his abilities.
So far his powers have been utilized by others( mostly serena), he's pretty much a glorified support. It would be nice to see him expand his powers and actually be worthy of being called lunars chosen.
Love of Magic does this concept quite well
Well in a way this Mc does more with soft power (the way he influences people around him by how he is) as with hard power, though his magic may well play a role in that as well or be the reason he was chosen in the first place. He has surrounded himself with an interesting group by now.

Question will be whether his powers will ever be very usable in an offensive way, but yeah him getting a better understanding and control would likely be pretty wise, since he does attract attention whether he wants to or not and fully relying on those around you without doing your own bit as well might bite him and those he loves over time.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yeah, Alex got lucky this time that the kidnapper didn't knew about both demonesses and didn't account for them tracking him down to rescue him.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
There are multiple renders where post editing failed and loose body parts can be seen that don't belong to the render.
e.g. Screenshot_4.png
There was another one at
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also a render with Serena.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I finished it.
I get no more story content for all 6 characters, so yeah, I'm done with this update.
Hopefully I won't have to wait another year or a GB or 2 worth of an update.
I liked the house makeover addition.
Katie practically took the rest of this update by a landslide.
It's more like a Romance Path. As soon as they say "I love you" end of this update for this character.
Can't wait to see how Darla is going to fit in in the Harem path.
Also if there are more characters just as powerful or more.
If there are, they won't be easy to control.
I want to see the whole cult brought down.
Once you get the Modelling business started, that brings out a lot of content for each character.
That's all you have to watch out for.

Raejyn

Oct 10, 2020
Mod to make secret images easier to find. Replaces secret images with one of several possible indicators. For versions 0.15 and below.
Think this is breaking the game. (v15.1) Gonna redownload and try again because I just used the previous version I had downloaded And perhaps this has been updated. If it happens again, I'll post the errors.

Reactions: Saluja

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
There are multiple renders where post editing failed and loose body parts can be seen that don't belong to the render.
e.g. View attachment 1228125
There was another one at
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also a render with Serena.

If you could let me know the specific scenes (for the serena ones) or even better, the render names themselves, that'd be great! My personal render folder contains far too many images to find them manually to fix.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
If you could let me know the specific scenes (for the serena ones) or even better, the render names themselves, that'd be great! My personal render folder contains far too many images to find them manually to fix.
serena_experiment_2, serena_experiment_3 and katie_party_25I noticed.

Reactions: PTGames
3.90 star(s) 87 Votes