Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
Good looking renders, but same ol' nauseating daz trash. Zero patrons. Why do they even bother at this point.

Reactions: luisar018

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Please include rape too
There won't be any rape content being added, sorry if that's your thing but it's not something I'm interested in adding.

Good looking renders, but same ol' nauseating daz trash. Zero patrons. Why do they even bother at this point.
I don't understand, what do you mean by same ol' nauseating daz trash?

As for the zero patreons, where do you think every successful patreon page starts? Everyone starts with zero. Although that said, I don't expect people to pay for the game, it'll always be free and even with zero patreons I've already started working on v0.2. We all have to start somewhere and I enjoy making the game, I just hope people enjoy it whether they feel like pledging or not.

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
There won't be any rape content being added, sorry if that's your thing but it's not something I'm interested in adding.

I don't understand, what do you mean by same ol' nauseating daz trash?

As for the zero patreons, where do you think every successful patreon page starts? Everyone starts with zero. Although that said, I don't expect people to pay for the game, it'll always be free and even with zero patreons I've already started working on v0.2. We all have to start somewhere and I enjoy making the game, I just hope people enjoy it whether they feel like pledging or not.
Those comments weren't about you, the dev. Merely pointing out that we have hundreds of daz vns coming out daily with what looks like the exact same assets. You're marketing a painful commodity. Unless you have skills beyond downloading a few assets, poses and pressing render. Maybe sculpting your own characters in zbrush or creating custom outfits with md.

The game looks good and seems to be well written. Too bad you've released this now, and not early in 2018, when it might have had a shot at getting some support.

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
most of the rest of us are fine with those "same ol' nauseating daz trash" as long as its a fun game..fun is the key..keep it fun and we'll give you the "same ol' nauseating thumbs up for a good job" :p
I'm giving the dev a thumbs up too. Nothing about the game makes me want to patronize it though, and it does feel like the dev was hoping for some funding.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
* It's nice that you have all of these rooms, but annoying you can't do anything in them.

* Think about puttong informationlike the time of day in a box with a solid background. Depending where you are on the map, it's hard to read.

* "They dont look real. How is her top doing that?" Hilarious.

* Not a bad premise. Could be interesting.

* Katie's a little...handsome.

* Thinking about it, it might be good if the nav bar showed all of the time.

* Is there a point to repeating the scene with Serena?

* There isn't much to do right now. Hopefully that wil change.

* If there's nothing new with a scene, it would be good to indicate that to the player.

* I guess I've expored all that I can. An indication to that effect would be nice.

Overall I thinnk it's agame with potential. I do think there are some interface issues, plus not much content at this point. I'll be curio[us to see where this goes.

Huldrafolk

Jul 20, 2017
There are milfs and/or curvy, big tits and especially big asses? I'm not really into teens and tiny bodies

EDIT: OK big tits are there, sorry I see now the screenshots lol. But for milfs / big asses?

PTGames

Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
* It's nice that you have all of these rooms, but annoying you can't do anything in them.

* Think about puttong informationlike the time of day in a box with a solid background. Depending where you are on the map, it's hard to read.

* "They dont look real. How is her top doing that?" Hilarious.

* Not a bad premise. Could be interesting.

* Katie's a little...handsome.

* Thinking about it, it might be good if the nav bar showed all of the time.

* Is there a point to repeating the scene with Serena?

* There isn't much to do right now. Hopefully that wil change.

* If there's nothing new with a scene, it would be good to indicate that to the player.

* I guess I've expored all that I can. An indication to that effect would be nice.

Overall I thinnk it's agame with potential. I do think there are some interface issues, plus not much content at this point. I'll be curio[us to see where this goes.
The UI is going to be getting updated as the game goes on, gui art isn't really my area of expertise so getting it right is slow going but I will definitely be working on it. I may make the nav bar permanent, it auto hides due to the way I did events but I changed that before release and never updated the nav bar to match.

No story scenes should be repeating so if any are, that's a bug. The only repeatable ones are hang out events with Katie. I'll look into it. As for an indication if you're done with a scene, you can check the hints on the players PC to see if there is any new story content available. It will tell you when you've seen all current content.

There are milfs and/or curvy, big tits and especially big asses? I'm not really into teens and tiny bodies

EDIT: OK big tits are there, sorry I see now the screenshots lol. But for milfs / big asses?
You shall have to see when new characters are added in the future :D

Reactions: fluff918

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Those comments weren't about you, the dev. Merely pointing out that we have hundreds of daz vns coming out daily with what looks like the exact same assets. You're marketing a painful commodity. Unless you have skills beyond downloading a few assets, poses and pressing render. Maybe sculpting your own characters in zbrush or creating custom outfits with md.

The game looks good and seems to be well written. Too bad you've released this now, and not early in 2018, when it might have had a shot at getting some support.
Sometimes I wonder ...

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
Sometimes I wonder ...
Felt bad for the dev. There's quality, skill and effort here, 2 years back would have been an instant pledge from me, but I haven't pledged in a while. Devs aren't doing enough to stand out. Maybe it's just me being depressed or maybe some of these games just are mediocre.

PTGames

Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Felt bad for the dev. There's quality, skill and effort here, 2 years back would have been an instant pledge from me, but I haven't pledged in a while. Devs aren't doing enough to stand out. Maybe it's just me being depressed or maybe some of these games just are mediocre.
That's understandable and I think happens to everyone with different games. Take MMO's for example, once you've played a couple for enough time, any new one that comes out just seems "meh" no matter what they do with it because, even with one or two new ideas, the core concepts are the same and you've seen plenty of them already. They only become interesting again once you take a long enough break from them. I imagine the same has happened to you with Daz based VN's.

Reactions: Hyped

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
I like the pace of the game - roughly one event per day - and the fact that characters actually show up in the navigation bar, but the nav is clumsy to use and small to spot events in.

ivanov95

Oct 23, 2017
Very good first release, i like the story and the renders are good too. I like those magic fantasy stuff.

3.90 star(s) 85 Votes