fUzZyDiZe

Jan 12, 2019
Is the Futa/trans stuff avoidable? Just not into gay stuff personally.
Entirely avoidable. If people don't want it, they can skip it completely. Although that doesn't mean they can't interact with that character, just any sexual events will be avoided but you can still continue their story. In later versions there may be a solution added for people who disable that content but still like the character.

Not really Entirely avoidable!
Myself would've been happier if the avoid futa came earlier, before scene and there was "another route to go" of how how magic touched that character, since this made one character lost to me
and the game lost some of my interest
Sorry I'm not in to futa/trans/gay

Reactions: Merfis

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
for some the mere sight of a trans/futa sends them into a rage..its just an image..lol..choice to not get turned on is there..close your eyes and mommy will tuck you in safe and save you from IMAGES :eek: also the TAG!!! futa/trans is RIGHT there..so avoid the game before it turns you into an unclean heathen o_O

fUzZyDiZe

Jan 12, 2019
for some the mere sight of a trans/futa sends them into a rage..its just an image..lol..choice to not get turned on is there..close your eyes and mommy will tuck you in safe and save you from IMAGES :eek: also the TAG!!! futa/trans is RIGHT there..so avoid the game before it turns you into an unclean heathen o_O
Thank you ThunderRob
Yeah I'm in a rage :ROFLMAO: LOL
Nah, just constructive criticism and but I missed to suggest it to be a choice at startup with "say that that character became a blob of green yello at night or anything instead" or say santa's beard times ten down there and growing so fast iif the beard was cut
Sorry didn't read Genre for once, since I got interested in the game at v0.1 and the character wasn't in game yet
yes I played the v0.1 again to check, to see if I remembered right
I do understand that people are interested in futa/trans/gay, but not me. Live and let live
Had i Seen the tag the first time I had just put the game thread on ignore and passed it by this time, but I fumbled and didn't check tags this time

Last edited:
Reactions: Merfis and ElMario

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
not yet blown away.....but interested. i do fully request a list of sex acts that we choose from-i already have a good list.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Will pass for now, because early stage sandbox games, usually dont do it for me, but the comments are interesting enough to come back to this one a few versions further in.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I'm really happy that people for the most part enjoyed the update. I totally understand the people that didn't enjoy the futa content but as I said, it is avoidable except for the one scene where you initially find out.

i think one of the MC's quests will be to find her vagina and restore it to its rightful place :p
I was going to keep this quiet but as it's been guessed and explaining it may quell some peoples concerns, this is the plan. I mentioned it in a previous post but to go into more detail, the plan is for people to be able to continue Amy's storyline without actually interacting with futa content (although yes she's not technically a futa, it's just the closest tag that fit). In a later update I do intend to have a choice where she can remain as she is or she can revert to female.

So if those of you who do not enjoy that content want to wait until that choice is possible, I entirely understand but I hope you don't write off the rest of the game due to this one character.

So is this is one of those games where the MC relies on mind control and/or some dumb magic to get laid?

(No offense intended to people who can appreciate that, i'm just far away from that particular intended audience)
No mind control, just mind reading. So he'll never use his powers to get someone to sleep with him who doesn't want to, just use his powers to gain information that can be used to his benefit.

yay..update..me likey..game's more intelligent than the balloon boobs in her magic top would suggest.
Thanks, I think? :p

The futa/trans tag caught my attention. Honestly, I enjoy men transitioning into traps (sissies, cross dressers, transvestites, or she-male) - not just physically but playing the emotional/psychological themes of the journey too. How extensive into this fetish will you explore with your game? If you just plan to do some body modifications it is a bit disappointing but I will still give the game a try.
Transformation will only be a small part/temporary part of the game. Sissification/cross dressing etc won't be part of it.

fUzZyDiZe

Jan 12, 2019
I was going to keep this quiet but as it's been guessed and explaining it may quell some peoples concerns, this is the plan. I mentioned it in a previous post but to go into more detail, the plan is for people to be able to continue Amy's storyline without actually interacting with futa content (although yes she's not technically a futa, it's just the closest tag that fit). In a later update I do intend to have a choice where she can remain as she is or she can revert to female.

So if those of you who do not enjoy that content want to wait until that choice is possible, I entirely understand but I hope you don't write off the rest of the game due to this one character.
Good idea
But for me that scene made Amy a lost cause even if she will be changable after that scene in updates to come
Otherwise the game was fun, intriging and interesting and I tested v0.1 and was waiting to see v0.2, but I'm not sure if I check next update.
I don't know why but futa/trans makes my skin crawl and make my stomache turn, so sorry that even that small scene is skin crawler for me. It's some IRL crap in my young teens that still haunts me, so I got picky on it
Sorry that I'm a freak that way, but I'm not in rage ;)
I think that the story idea is good and game is probably going to be good, maybe even really good and happy for those who can stand/accept/like/has a turn on off the futa/trans part, for those this game will be good I think

Reactions: Raiden1977

PTGames

Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Sorry that I'm a freak that way

I think that the story idea is good and game is probably going to be good, maybe even really good and happy for those who can stand/accept/like/has a turn on off the futa/trans part, for those this game will be good I think
That's entirely fair, if it's not your thing then it's not your thing, it doesn't make you a freak. There are plenty of people that have hang ups about much more vanilla things, so don't worry about it. I do appreciate the kind words though, the fact you can admit the game has content that isn't your interest but still say you think it's good for people who are interested in that content means a lot :D

fUzZyDiZe

Jan 12, 2019
That's entirely fair, if it's not your thing then it's not your thing, it doesn't make you a freak. There are plenty of people that have hang ups about much more vanilla things, so don't worry about it. I do appreciate the kind words though, the fact you can admit the game has content that isn't your interest but still say you think it's good for people who are interested in that content means a lot :D
Yes , I liked it and was interested in how the game continues upto the second before that, sorry
Because of that i wrote "suggest it to be a choice at startup with "say that that character became a blob of green yello at night or anything instead" or say santa's beard times ten down there and growing so fast if the beard was cut " in an earlier post, like an odd version of Rapunzel
The second version, the "Raunzel/santa's beard times ten" there wasn't a drastic change of either picture/pictures or story so far

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i like the writing..the dames are good looking...the sandbox is..meh..but its not horrible...just not..great..the magic dick-dame dosnt bug me..the one i want is her friend from the library but she feels shuffled aside once she connects you with magic dick-dame..wouldnt mind knowing if there are more random scenes with your housemate though..even after it said no more content on the hints some more content appeared..nothing major..but different stuff...is there other stuff with the other dames the hints do not help out with that i am missing?

Reactions: botc76 and PTGames

PTGames

Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
i like the writing..the dames are good looking...the sandbox is..meh..but its not horrible...just not..great..the magic dick-dame dosnt bug me..the one i want is her friend from the library but she feels shuffled aside once she connects you with magic dick-dame..wouldnt mind knowing if there are more random scenes with your housemate though..even after it said no more content on the hints some more content appeared..nothing major..but different stuff...is there other stuff with the other dames the hints do not help out with that i am missing?
Claire will be getting more content of her own. 0.2 was more focused on Amy and getting her some content but future updates will focus more evenly on other characters and once Patreon polls start running they'll decide the content focus of updates.

I'm currently debating how to do hints for Katie. She is different to other characters in that you have to spend time and hang out with her to increase progress with her and unlock story events. Where as other characters progress through story events and any hang out events that open with them open after unlocking them via story. So I may just add vague "I should hang out with Katie more" as her hints in between story events.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Looks like a good start so far, the renders are good quality and the girls are good looking, and it's interesting that the MC randomly receives magic powers that aren't mind control (even though I'm into that, it can get a bit stale). I'm happy to give some support.
Here's what I think of the girls:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
One issue is that I keep clicking on the "Nav" button expecting it to bring up the map; having to go to the car and click on it is really unintuitive. Also some scenes take up two time slots even when it seems they really shouldn't.

PTGames

Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018

One issue is that I keep clicking on the "Nav" button expecting it to bring up the map; having to go to the car and click on it is really unintuitive. Also some scenes take up two time slots even when it seems they really shouldn't.
The no more content was just an error, originally all the hints said no more content, then I changed it to no more story content as that fits better.

As for the Nav button, I may add a direct map button. The car is only really used for finding new places so adding a map button to the Nav bar would make sense.

gaereth

Jun 24, 2017
Hmm, translation please? Are you saying the texture isn't there (because it is, faint vertical line pattern), or that the texture of the shirt doesn't help the character or is distracting?
Well, there is not much more than just a thin texture layer on the body which looks anything but a real textile. more like body paint at best.

LemuresXL

Sep 3, 2017
Wasn't any rage, bro. Just asked a question =P The dev answered it nicely. Everyone is good.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
The game seems to be moving forward niceley. One suggestion I do have, however, is that a mechanism be added to move time forward. Many of the interactions are time of day specific, but at least early in the game there's not enough meaningful activity to fill all of the time slots.

3.90 star(s) 86 Votes