Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The game seems to be moving forward niceley. One suggestion I do have, however, is that a mechanism be added to move time forward. Many of the interactions are time of day specific, but at least early in the game there's not enough meaningful activity to fill all of the time slots.
Click on the time of day on the map. You shouldn't need to do that until after you've already completed Claire and Amy, though.

Reactions: PTGames

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Nice some futa hope they take that some where fun.
The next update should meet that criteria. Again though, for anyone that doesn't want futa content, you'll still get girldick free story content with Amy too!

Reactions: fluff918

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
OP updated, and here's my unofficial compressed version.
Original download size are 1015MB.

DOWNLOAD:
PC & Mac (83MB): - - - -

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2018
where and when do i go to see the results of test she did cause all i get is asking for a sample over and over again no progress maybe a bug hints on pc just says wonder if she found anything about what she found in the park

Last edited:

PTGames

Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
where and when do i go to see the results of test she did
That's in the next update, it ties in with a couple of things so I wanted them all in at once and would have made this update take too long to do for 0.3

KakorDeth

Mar 9, 2018
So, how many game days does it take for content to unlock? I just started a new game with the 0.3 release, I'm going on 3 weeks of game days, and Katie is the only girl I've gotten to interact with. I got to the point where she modeled for pictures, and I posted them to a portfolio, and that's all other than events that repeat.

I had the dream to meet Serena the first night, but the pizza place is not on the map (only Home and Park.)

Every day I check every location in the navigation, but have never seen anyone other than Katie.

Is there a known bug with starting a new game in the 0.3 release, or did I miss something that's now left me unable to continue in the story?

PTGames

Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
So, how many game days does it take for content to unlock? I just started a new game with the 0.3 release, I'm going on 3 weeks of game days, and Katie is the only girl I've gotten to interact with. I got to the point where she modeled for pictures, and I posted them to a portfolio, and that's all other than events that repeat.

I had the dream to meet Serena the first night, but the pizza place is not on the map (only Home and Park.)

Every day I check every location in the navigation, but have never seen anyone other than Katie.

Is there a known bug with starting a new game in the 0.3 release, or did I miss something that's now left me unable to continue in the story?
Ah that's a bug I meant to fix but didn't. Don't worry, the games not broken. The map icon isn't meant to appear in the nav bar until you've already been to the map via the car (which is also where you can search for the pizza place on any afternoon). The map is for quick travel, the car is for discovering new places! Let me know if that works :)

KakorDeth

Mar 9, 2018
...did I miss something that's now left me unable to continue in the story?
I finally found the option to search for the Pizza Place using the vehicle, but I had not noticed it any other day (I hadn't clicked the car every day, but I certainly did at least 5 of the 20ish says I played before noticing the option.)

The hint for Serena should include using the vehicle to search if it's not going to be on the map to begin with.

PTGames

Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I finally found the option to search for the Pizza Place using the vehicle, but I had not noticed it any other day (I hadn't clicked the car every day, but I certainly did at least 5 of the 20ish says I played before noticing the option.)

The hint for Serena should include using the vehicle to search if it's not going to be on the map to begin with.
It should only be available in the afternoon so checking any other time of day won't give the option. Her hint is now updated for 0.4, thanks for catching that and reporting it!

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
When i saw the futa tag and that the game has magic on the plot i was totally intrigued that i decided to check, Amy is my favorite character so far, she is so cute and sweet (and hot too), you can see how she was truly happy with the MC finding her attractive instead of freaking out, i loved that shower scene because the dialogue was so funny and them the scene getting hot all of a sudden that was the best scene ,i liked all the girls and i am very curious with the magic part of the story, but i hope for a lot more hot scenes like that one, especially with Amy.

Reactions: Repuci and Methos23

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Serena DNA event and Claire pool event are repeating. Serena DNA event seems like it shoud be a one time event so the repeating looks like it's a bug. The Claire pool event looks like it could be meant to be repeatable but if it was then it should have had a different version for the other times it happens, like not having her ask what's your address or doing the peek/don't peek thing every time.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some bugs though; the "Stats" thing on the computer is blank, and the "Lore" thing doesn't show up on existing saves. Also regarding the image quality, while the character models and lighting are great, some of the composition is a bit off. Some images the composition is good, some it's good if you hide the text box, which isn't so good.

3.90 star(s) 86 Votes