molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
OK I pray that choose to be slave trader to stop the slave trader based on the words of the slave is really true.. I don't want to fucking replay it if that is a mistake and it does not help to end that slave trader. Otherwise I would outright refuse.

Reactions: $@~

RyukXaos

Aug 29, 2020
What on earth is this? Not even sure if I want to continue. Writing was bad enough but damn.
I mean other than the shadows needing to be adjusted to fix her modest breasts blending in with her whats wrong with that screenshot? it's typical writing

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
It's not surprising when they make less than $30 a month.
That's the thing, though. Devs who haven't been developing for long enough to gain a decent following, and are doing it alone, and doing it for money, tend to fail. Devs who are alone, and are just doing it cause they enjoy it won't be hurt by lack of funds, but they'll be slower in the process due to working a real life job. And provided they don't quit due to everyone whining about how slow they are, they actually can finish a project.
$30 a month is actually more than the average no name musician makes from Spotify and other streams. Yet, musicians keep spending time, money and effort on their passion, while working regular jobs. lol

playerdude

Jan 13, 2018
He shoot himself in the foot whit the mom and sister cuck vibes also what was the point of having a big prologue if later you literally got isekai
This game didnt know what the fuck was trying to be
the 2.0 update changed the story to not have any cuck vibes. also it was implied that the character would be able to go back and forth between his world and isekai world.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes