UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
tried season 1.
holy shit for a 'finished' game part this has an egregious amount of typos, miscredited statements, and general nonsence.
let's see if season 2 is any better
Yeah, my sentiments exactly. I played and played and played this game, hoping for some semblance of "fun." But it was nothing but story and tease, story and tease, and the story was nothing to shake a stick at! Hours later, nothing had happened. The main girl, never got to screw her. As a matter of fact, never got to screw anyone. It was straight-up B.S.!

I ended up deleting the game, if that's what you want to call it ... a "game". This thing has received way, WAY too much hype for what it is. And you put it correctly, my friend ... GENERAL NONSENSE. And unlike you, I'm not even going to "see" if season 2 is any better. I gave up hope long ago! I gave Lust Academy more than a fair shake and was let down terribly hard.

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
will be there other version like delta or whjatever or we can download and llay this as final version?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Lust Academy [Season 3 v3.1.1b] [Bear in the Night]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
i can easly download season 1 but can some one help me with season 2? there are 3 option to download and i have no idea what to download.
You want Lust-Academy-Season2-1.11.1d, as that is the final build/version of Season 2.

The DLC is just quizzes/character sheets/PDF walkthrough...

will be there other version like delta or whjatever or we can download and llay this as final version?
Yes, it says this is a "beta", before it was an "alpha". So, there will be a "delta" version in a few days/weeks. Up to you if you want to play it now or wait it out.....

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
Is the Cordale Pack included in 1.11.1d for Android or will it ever possibly be added to android in the future if possible?

hugo_123

Mar 7, 2018
After each update that game becomes a shit i liked it in first season second was ok to but now its just nothing i hope the developer work on another game or just make something to end up that game and start new one.

ELDuran2K4

Sep 9, 2022
You should post, how many words is each season. This is just me but I like knowing how many hours I expect to spend in a game. It's more like me asking for that favor, if possible. in case anyone is wondering, 50,000 = 3 Hours lol

IMNC

Sep 3, 2019
Welp, I named the MC Henry and now there's another Henry. I originally named him Sam, which was pretty quickly shown to be confusing and weird. I wish there would be some sort of mechanism for NPC names to change if taken. Maybe a warning for MC names in a part 1 where it conflicts with a known NPC name, but in a part 3 where this new Henry guy probably wasn't named or even planned all the way back in part 1, I don't want to go changing the MC's name after all that time.

IMNC

Sep 3, 2019
Pfft, you should know how these things work. There will never be a last season and never finished or completed as long as it makes money. Why do you think some TV shows have been on for 30+ years and are still going?
A lot of game makers move on to a new game, and people follow them. If you've made one good game, the likelihood is that the second will also be good, especially with these types of games. Why so negative? It's not like this is made by someone who makes new games and never finishes old ones and takes tons of patreon money while making little to no content.

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes