BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
They aren't in a relationship. This bitch was harming and manipulating Sam into helping her. So yeah, i wanted that arrogant bitch to stay away from Sam. Hell I'm tempted to expose her real identity to everyone in the campus.
I haven't come that far down the Audrey's path to know what kind of relationship Audrey and Sam have. But from what Sam has said on her route it's clear that they at least have consensual sex with each other. It's not what bothers me, really (except for the part about it hurting Sam, but since it's something she does voluntarily...)

On the other hand, I have no interest in exposing her. I'm fine with being able to ignore her.

She also has a dick with which she fucked Sam for sure but hey it's not NTR since that dick belongs to a girl....right?
Actually, as far as I understood in the game Audrey and Sam have a relationship before the MC and Sam, if anyone can "steal" Sam it's the MC and not the other way around. For the rest, I have LGBTQ+ disabled, so, except for the comments on the forum, the fact that she can become futa doesn't will be mentioned in my game (because I guess that she is a female and she can become a futa by magic). Anyway, I don't know if there are scenes between Audrey and Sam in the game to know if what you mention happens.

In any case, the relationship between them matters little to me because 1) they are two girls (if Audrey were Antonio, then I wouldn't be happy at all), 2) it started before Sam and the MC had any kind of romantic relationship. 3) doesn't seem to interfere between Sam and the MC's relationship.

Most likely my preferences are something weird in this case, and I certainly understand that you dislike it (I don't expect you to share my opinions on it)

Sure, if you greet arrangements that way, always sit together in the house and in cafe's...

Replay it. You never lost your will and she never pushed you into anything. You just couldnt handle it without the potion because you are a male.

Wrong again, audrey didnt knew anything about possible consequences. In her world males were not more than food. They never restricted themself and sucked them to death. She held back with sam, was still always hungry but didnt go further. She also never could expect the human mana source to be incompatible with hers.

The only blind one is you...okay, and blasi. Sam knows very well who and what she is, everyone who completed her storyline also knows who she is, what she is and why she plays the bitch...

Still your own choosen problem.
Let's see, to make it clear once and for all and don't bother me with this anymore.

I didn't like Audrey's personality, and seeing that the game has a lot of LIs, I decided that I didn't want to do the route of a girl who, being the best friend of the MC's sister, behaved like a bitch.

I prefer that Audrey not appear in the game again simply because I don't like her, in fact it's something that I would prefer to see happen in all games with all the characters that I don't like. It doesn't usually happen.

Anyway, being realistic, and assuming she comes back, I'll continue to enjoy the game and ignore her as much as possible (which if it's like episode 1, it will be almost entirely except for a few moments with Sam)

In fact the only chance for me to go Audrey's route would be to completely avoid all the sex scenes between her and the MC.

Sam knows very well who and what she is, everyone who completed her storyline also knows who she is, what she is and why she plays the bitch...
And I don't know because I didn't feel like knowing.

EDIT:

Just in case, I've followed a bit of Audrey's story, enough in fact to be sure it wasn't worth starting. And I'm certainly happy with my original choice.

Last edited:

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
I normally keep hold of the books and hand them in on a Friday,
between books and duelling you should not have any problems with house points,
Though it's not a "Walkthrough" there are some guides "Gameplays" here,
https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-academy-s2-v1-3-1d-bear-in-the-night.69272/post-7936902
Hope they are some help,
Good luck and enjoy the game
Alright, thanks. In that case, if there's a week where I'm way ahead on a Friday, should I just hang onto the books?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
BAD UPDATE ??
I never through this would happen, never thought I would say this!
But as a "Sandbox" player V1.4.1d has TOTALLY changed the balance of the game!
There is now NO need to win the "House competition", as you can go to Dale anyway!
And as for the $50 Prize, So What! you can earn $70 by working two shifts at Molly's.
With no need to win the "House competition",
House Points become irrelevant! So, there is no need to collect lost books anymore,
Also, as there is no need to Rob other Houses of their House Points to help win the competition,
Duelling falls by the wayside,
With no need to duel, there is also no need to practice/upgrade spells or to build up a stock of potions.
The time would be better spent working at Molly' as you can no longer go fishing in Dale.
Before V1.4.1d
In order to maximise the chance of winning the House competition,
my day (without tasks) would look something like this: -

---Morning---
[Calendar],[Chr Info],[My Profile],(exit)
<Corridor>, <Living Rm>, <Bathroom>,
[Map], <Academy>, <Inner Garden>{+1 book},
<Right Wing>, <Cafe>, Peek, <Inner Garden>,
<Left Wing{+1 book}>, <Classroom>{+1 book}.
[Small blackboard], Wipe,
*Victoria, Practice, Rictusempra ,
(100%),(100%),(100%),
{Rictusempra +1.5}
{+5 H/Points}
---Day---
<Inner Garden/L-Wing>, <Inner Garden>
<Right Wing>, <Potion Class>,
*Sabrina, Practice, Reflection.
{+1 Reflection}
{+5 H/Points}
{New post Lustagram; Ashley/Nice}
---Evening---
<Inner Garden/R-wing>{+1 book},
<Inner Garden>, <Entrance>,
*Ezra, Duelling Club, Crowhive(Lvl 2),
Manual,
WIN
{Combat Bolt +0.2},
{Rictusempra +0.2},
{LH +4}
---Night---
<Inner Garden>, <Main Hall>, [Map],
<Campus>, <Upstairs>, <Mc's Rm>,
Sleep.

But now the same Day turns into this: -

---Morning---
[Calendar],[Chr Info],[My Profile],(exit)
[Map], <Academy>, <Inner Garden>,********Can be skipped from Here
<Right Wing>, <Cafe>, Peek, <Inner Garden>,
<Left Wing>, <Classroom>.
[Small blackboard], Wipe,
*Victora, Practice, Rictusempra ,
(100%),(100%),(100%),
{Rictusempra +1.5}
{+5 H/Points}
---Day---
<Inner Garden/L-Wing>, <Inner Garden>*****To Here
<Right Wing>,
<Cafe>,
*Molly, Work, {+$35,+3 H/Points}
---Evening---
*Molly, Work, {+$35,+3 H/Points}
---Night---
[Map], <Campus>, <Upstairs>,
<Mc's Rm>, Sleep.

As a Sandbox player this is NOT good,
This is looking more like "VN+" than "Sandbox"
So, Bear, If possible, PLEASE bring back the *Challenge*

Last edited:

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
Guys I got quick question, how much scenes do I lose if I choose Visual Novel over sandbox?
And is it even wort it to pick VN?

CocoM_

Mar 19, 2022
Bonjour , et merci pour ce jeu formidable qu'est Lust Academy , j'ai vu qu'il n'y avait pas de traduction pour les français alors j'ai décidé de le traduire :) !

Hello, and thank you for this great game that is Lust Academy, I saw that there was no translation for French so I decided to translate it :)!

All my french translations :
Translations

Last edited:

lollar2112

Dec 10, 2017
Played the episode. Story moved along fine. The last four sex scenes are locked out after my last play and I didn't have any in this last episode. Does anyone have an updated screenshot of the gallery or know what the scenes were? I must have taken the wrong route for all of them. Thanks.

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Played the episode. Story moved along fine. The last four sex scenes are locked out after my last play and I didn't have any in this last episode. Does anyone have an updated screenshot of the gallery or know what the scenes were? I must have taken the wrong route for all of them. Thanks.
Hey!
Could you send a screenshot of your galley screen?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
For any one who wants a Guide,
Here are copy of my Gameplays for ""Season 2"( up to end V1.4.1d )

All Gallery images have been unlocked .
(Need to replay from the start of Season 2 to Re-unlock the first three gallery images)
All Quests completed
(End of Gameplays Saves included) (PC version)
NB.
These Gameplays are for the SANDBOX mode

Hope this helps, good luck and have fun.

• Red Heart
Reactions: UraN82 and bobbo69

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
VIP lounge in the night club,
"Jerk off" and "Lap dance" for Lucy and "Jerk off" and "69" for the other

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Dear Witches & Wizards! Welcome to our weekly DevUpdate!
But first, it's time to inject another dosage of dad jokes in your brain:
Who would Shia LaBeouf play in a fantasy movie?
Just Druid...

Wait! Do jokes about Shia LaBeouf count as "dad jokes"? I guess we are that old... Now let's get back to important topics and talk about what's been done last week:
  • First of all, take a look at Lust Academy 1.4.1d - released version
  • Finished 80 new renders with Sadira, Lucy, Samantha and Ezra.
  • Retouched 70 renders to maximize your visual experience.
  • Added 4 new 60fps full HD animations for new scenes at the club.
  • Finished planning Samantha's storyline for version 1.6.1
  • Finished planning Haley's storyline for version 1.6.1
  • Finished planning additional scenes for the prologue.
  • Fixed a bunch of bugs.
That's it for today! The work on version 1.5.1 alpha is almost finished, but we don't want to jinx it, so no more details for today. Stay in touch for more information!

Sincerely,
Bear in the Night

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Yes, I like it more than in Season 1
4%

Yes, but make the house points useful :(
92%

No, there is no more challenges
4%
299 votes total

(My opinion; Goodbye to "Sandbox" now we have "VN" and "VN+")

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
So...92% managed to lose the contest and miss dale at least once? I cant think of a single other reason to vote yes. But with such voters we end up getting money for points or other stuff that makes other content worthless. Winner visiting dale made sense, made points worthy and was a real reason to keep an eye on the other houses. Whatever comes now will be only a downgrade.

3.80 star(s) 156 Votes