Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
Okay, so I've gotten farther into the game and I'm kind of starting to be more and more annoyed by the MC. I just got to where he gives Jacob the seal. His stupidity is baffling and it is creating tension for the sake of tension, which is a bad idea because it feels....pathetic being so incompetent and despite it being obvious it was a dumb thing to do, we still did it. At this time the MC's pure stupidity is the cause of the problems and imo it's not a good thing when illogical choices are used to create tension. It makes me not want to be this guy who makes choices even a middle schooler could see are a bad idea.

I do really like this game but I really thought the whole situation was poorly executed and it feels like his lack of competence is becoming more common and unbearable.

Mar 3, 2022
I think why some people may believe Audrey is irredeemable at this point is because she's kind of more than just a simple bitch. She kind of shows the selfishness and cruelty she is capable of. This kind of makes me worry even more about Sam who seems to be making...questionable choices. This demon chick is being offered essentially what seems akin to life energy and she also seems like she knows what's happening and still acts as she does. I'm just getting the vibe that she's almost villainous atm. Is it also true that without Audrey we can't get Sam too?

I'm actually more annoyed at the MC though tbh. I can get over a bitch but seeing the MC just take it and....apologize....was the worst part for me. This is honestly the first game I've played where I just got blindsided by some humiliation kink, I'm surprised it wasn't made avoidable. Also, I tried going to a previous save to reject Audrey but I just kept getting an error when hitting the button.
I played at least hundread adult game and i can safely say im hunder percent agree with you. Audrey acts is not acceptable, it should be avoidable and she should have another path for normal people and this extreme kink should be side path and MC's act is not acceptable at all either, as a player you have zero control over MC and you cant change his loser act aganist her, at least we could have option to not say sorry for person literaly treat us like a trash and not act like pathetic loser.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
So i keep watching this development with interest
way last scene went, you played with with her, she wanted it, and ofc you got interrupted
in short not yet, maybe soon who knows
Looks like I'll be passing on this again.
I keep hoping for content with Haley, Olivia, Sam or one of the hot teachers but instead we get a succubus lol

Reactions: The_Horny_Latino

PepegaClap

Dec 31, 2018
go sleep in your bed when you wake up in morning it triggers it
i am just on it now, returned from dale - went to sleep in bed and shes there (monday morning)
site got issues with img uploads atm so here you go

and its not 1st time when actual sleep in bed was requirement
Nah I tried this too, but it seems bugged somehow

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Nah I tried this too, but it seems bugged somehow
sorry to hear that, and cant help you more than that , i play sandbox mode and with mod, got that scene from 1st return sleep in bed from dale and for now have left it there.

Cyberpunk20

Jul 8, 2020
Okay, so I've gotten farther into the game and I'm kind of starting to be more and more annoyed by the MC. I just got to where he gives Jacob the seal. His stupidity is baffling and it is creating tension for the sake of tension, which is a bad idea because it feels....pathetic being so incompetent and despite it being obvious it was a dumb thing to do, we still did it. At this time the MC's pure stupidity is the cause of the problems and imo it's not a good thing when illogical choices are used to create tension. It makes me not want to be this guy who makes choices even a middle schooler could see are a bad idea.

I do really like this game but I really thought the whole situation was poorly executed and it feels like his lack of competence is becoming more common and unbearable.
I just got to the point where the MC is asked to retrieve the scroll. Are you saying he just gives it away without even knowing what it does?
If so please let me know. It wouldn't be the first game I stop following due to terrible writing.

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
I just got to the point where the MC is asked to retrieve the scroll. Are you saying he just gives it away without even knowing what it does?
If so please let me know. It wouldn't be the first game I stop following due to terrible writing.

I mean I'm not trying to dissuade you from continuing, but you do technically get a choice to not hand it over in the end...but even getting to that point it was an embarrassingly naïve thing to do.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cyberpunk20

GENO1980

Dec 26, 2018
Play through a week, (ie attend lessons, fight duels, work at molly's etc)
At night go to your Rm and sleep.
In about a week you should wake up to find Leona sleeping next to you.

I already know because the latest LustAcademy_0.6.1d_scrappyMod works

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 164 Votes