Sep 3, 2020
It's only a new version (0.2.1), without prologue :)
Hah, good luck so :)
I don't know if you remember me but I still love this option it's

I said this a million times but I love it when a game give you the option
not to act like a sex obsessed moron

but I was wondering this option is very rare and not many games have it so what was your inspiration for putting it in the game

I mean if this was any other game you would probably say hell yes
but not every guy is the same like me I would say no because I don't know these women
and I'm more of a romantic
screenshot0001.png

screenshot0002.png

I like that you're breaking the cliche and I wonder what other options surprises you have

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Id prob throw another 20 at the dev if choker girl puts out this update but I have a feeling she's a prude.
Should probably play the prologue so I can learn her name and stop calling her choker girl unless her names something r tarded like Ruth
Pls tell me her name isn't Ruth

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019
Id prob throw another 20 at the dev if choker girl puts out this update but I have a feeling she's a prude.
Should probably play the prologue so I can learn her name and stop calling her choker girl unless her names something r tarded like Ruth
Pls tell me her name isn't Ruth
I believe her name is Haley so you don't worry about her name being Ruth. I'm surprised it isn't Hermione though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Casmyr
Sep 3, 2020
Or just wait for a few weeks + let us fix everything :)
okay so here's my plan not just for this update but for the entire game since I don't like harem and I don't like cheating

my first playthrough I'm going after my main girl because she's the best girl

966160_1_053.jpg

on my second playthrough I'll go after the red head

or do you think I should go after the red head

and save my best girl for future updates

I'm asking you for your honest opinion

966162_1_072_7.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bear in the Night
Sep 3, 2020
I'm agreed, it's always nice when you can play a more levelheaded and less horny character. I like letting the brain do the thinking, personally.
yeah for me it's my heart I like to follow my heart and like I said I've already chosen my love interest for the game and I'm not cheating on her

and I don't even care if she doesn't have any content

yet I could wait

I truly hate those main characters that act like a look there's a female she must be mounted

nothing is wrong if you like to play that way but not everybody does

so far Bear in the Nightt does not force you to do anything and if this is the type of game he makes I want more games in the future

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bear in the Night

favkyou6129

Sep 2, 2020
I like this game a lot. Just a quick question. I'm a big fan of OP isekai main character and this game is pretty close to that. I was wondering about your plan with the mc. Will he be super OP like some arch wizard that can combine fire and ice magic to create a new type of magic or he's weak af, everyone bullies him but he can outsmart people in battle?

Reactions: badnboujee

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I like this game a lot. Just a quick question. I'm a big fan of OP isekai main character and this game is pretty close to that. I was wondering about your plan with the mc. Will he be super OP like some arch wizard that can combine fire and ice magic to create a new type of magic or he's weak af, everyone bullies him but he can outsmart people in battle?
:D, can't say for real :D, but - we will have a duel mini game, so prob. it could be smth like different spells with some effects (like stun, more dmg, heal and etc). But maybe in future

Sep 3, 2020
:D, can't say for real :D, but - we will have a duel mini game, so prob. it could be smth like different spells with some effects (like stun, more dmg, heal and etc). But maybe in future
I need your help with something I have a reading disability so I have to use the self voice option

but in order for the self voice option to pronounce my name correctly I have to put a space between the v and the d but when I'm naming my character I cant make a space between letters

in the next update can you make sure I can use the spacebar and make a space between letters

Reactions: Corellien

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I need your help with something I have a reading disability so I have to use the self voice option

but in order for the self voice option to pronounce my name correctly I have to put a space between the v and the d but when I'm naming my character I cant make a space between letters

in the next update can you make sure I can use the spacebar and make a space between letters
I'll ask our programmer, but probably we can't due to engine restrict (but I'll ask)

3.80 star(s) 160 Votes