H2R

Jul 9, 2020
what virus? windows deffender didn't notice it and malwarebytes didn't pick it up

akeke3080

Jan 1, 2024
Kinda confused how the virus got in there? And what harm does it do? Anyone can share? Need some precautionary advice.

Schipp1988

Dec 5, 2021
I have a new pc and redownloaded this game, but somehow i missing a lot of scenes in the gallery(Used my old save).
I'm trying to figure out of i can do these scenes again, can somebody help me with this scenes i'm missing ?
I think some are story related, so i cannot play them again.

Last edited:

sea4Ueye

Mar 23, 2024
I have a new pc and redownloaded this game, but somehow i missing a lot of scenes in the gallery(Used my old save).
I'm trying to figure out of i can do these scenes again, can somebody help me with this scenes i'm missing ?
I think some are story related, so i cannot play them again.
start a new game?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
In general I think it's OK. It definitely doesn't sound like a native English speaker, but usually it's all right. There are clearly some things that sound quite a bit off, like "It's the same as judging people by skin color or sexual identity. All those claims, as well as the claimers, should sit and spin right away!" Both claims and claimers wouldn't really be used here, but at least it's understandable. However, I have never heard any idiom remotely similar to "sit and spin right away". I'm assuming this is meant to be something like "piss right off", but it's definitely strange. I'm not volunteering, but they do need someone to help them out.
I've heard and used "sit and spin" COUNTLESS times, since the early 90s. Maybe it's an older phrase that doesn't get used anymore, or at least by younger generations, but it's a definite common phrase, at least in Tennessee.
The one that baffles me is "in a few time." That's obviously a mistake due to a literal translation from one language to another, which almost never works out properly. We say "a few times" or "in a few" or "in a few minutes" or "a bit later" or "at a later time."

AlCapwnd

Jun 24, 2021
Some say the Dev addressed it saying its fixed and others say the Dev knows nothing about the malware. Can anyone actually confirm and show me where they address it? Thread says edited by a Mod on Wednesday so I assume they fixed the link?

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Some say the Dev addressed it saying its fixed and others say the Dev knows nothing about the malware. Can anyone actually confirm and show me where they address it? Thread says edited by a Mod on Wednesday so I assume they fixed the link?
I downloaded about half hour ago (from gofile) and my virus cleared it. Installed and opened it without any problems.

3.80 star(s) 160 Votes