F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Lust Academy
Video enhancement mod

This mod improves the overall quality of the game's animations.
It overwrites the native 30fps animations of the game with interpolated 60fps animations.

how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, trained predictive models can interpolate one "fake" frame next to each native frame.

The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

I also applied a Denoise/Deblock filter. Some lost details can even be recovered in certain scenes

Here is an example of what you an expect ( ) :

Download links : Mega ;

I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can choose the next game on list
mod updated

Reactions: Fauno36

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
I really hope this game keeps going I really hope we get to go through all the years of school and beyond as maybe a teacher :).

does anyone know if we ever get the chance to pick one (or a few) to develop a deeper relationship beyond just as a friend with benefits?

razzy87

Apr 9, 2022
does anyone know if we ever get the chance to pick one (or a few) to develop a deeper relationship beyond just as a friend with benefits?
I have no idea, but I really hope so. I've always found the harem routes a bit lazy, but given the amount of girls the MC tackles, I have a feeling it will be a pain in the rectum to program in all the variables for every girl you can potentially pick. Unless the devs start slashing the amount of available girls at some point. Look, I just want to hook up with Dakota and I'm happy.

Reactions: Dracodadark

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
So far nothing we did had any consequences whatsoever, so I honestly doubt it. It's not even a realy harem route, all side characters act 100% independent from each other.
What we get here are a variety of independent relationships. How deep they go, depends on the writing.
Each time something can happen, you are given the choice to avoid it. But you never lock yourself from anything. You can deny a girl 20 times and then still drag her to bed.

Reactions: Dracodadark

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
tried working for many days at evening and day time but can't progress.
please help
you must have perfect score when working at evening. save and load each time when press work button, best you can do

Reactions: spiderman2099

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
I have no idea, but I really hope so. I've always found the harem routes a bit lazy, but given the amount of girls the MC tackles, I have a feeling it will be a pain in the rectum to program in all the variables for every girl you can potentially pick. Unless the devs start slashing the amount of available girls at some point. Look, I just want to hook up with Dakota and I'm happy.
I’m with you on Dakota as I really like her character. She was also not easy to get and took a lot of effort. There are definitely a few girls I would love to see how a relationship would progress with officially stating this is it. I could also see a good 3 way relationship with Sam and Audrey :).

Reactions: razzy87

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
So far nothing we did had any consequences whatsoever, so I honestly doubt it. It's not even a realy harem route, all side characters act 100% independent from each other.
What we get here are a variety of independent relationships. How deep they go, depends on the writing.
Each time something can happen, you are given the choice to avoid it. But you never lock yourself from anything. You can deny a girl 20 times and then still drag her to bed.
I agree and I like consequences and the realism of if you cheat or what not. I feel it adds depth to the game and characters.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
ok went thru end of season (unless they add more) and made Guide for repeatable scenes in sandbox so i dont have to keep on scroll thru locations, if anyone finds of use

inventory['O_GOLDEN_DILDO']
rest of console variables

missing only one from gallery, no clue which one is that. - found
anyway
enjoy

Last edited:

M. Giganteus

Apr 11, 2023
Clicked transfer button got a success notification.
View attachment 2888253
I just finished season 2 and wanted to start with season 3, but the transfer button isn't present like in elm15801 his picture.

This is my screen: Lust Academy.png
Does anyone know how to fix it?

EDIT: I already fixed it. I was playing on the cordalepack version. I downloaded the normal version and there I could transfer to season 3.

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
ok went thru end of season (unless they add more) and made Guide for repeatable scenes in sandbox so i dont have to keep on scroll thru locations, if anyone finds of use

Workupload

missing only one from gallery, no clue which one is that. maybe some random you wake up in dale that didnt trigger
anyway
enjoy
Missing Gallery image;
that Not Audrey, It's a misplaced image of "Candy"

---Evening---
(Main street), <Hotel>,
*Mina,
School memories, A glass of wine,
Move further, Cum on her buttocks,
(New Gallery image unlocked)
{Elijah = 90%}
{New Profile; Candy}
---Night--- Not-Audrey.jpg

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Missing Gallery image;
that Not Audrey, It's a misplaced image of "Candy"

---Evening---
(Main street), <Hotel>,
*Mina,
School memories, A glass of wine,
Move further, Cum on her buttocks,
(New Gallery image unlocked)
{Elijah = 90%}
{New Profile; Candy}
---Night--- View attachment 3706647

so shes tied to 90% of Elijah progress, lovely - 100% reward
1717590186498.png
i really wanted to skip the dud. had him plenty during other stories around.
i guess there is no skipping this time around :D

thanks for info.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: spl00sh321

Adamxero

Feb 21, 2023
Anyone able to help with not being able to progress the Kayle first hello meeting I have all 3 options but nothing changes after selecting all of them and I'm stuck in a continuous loop.

Also sex scenes with Vanessa end up transporting you to different parts of the episode.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Hello,
I'm playing the second episode of the game I discovered recently, and I'm unable to find Penny at the cafe in Dale. (I rescued her in the first episode and it's indicated that the requirement is ok.)
I'm stuck at 34% of the main quest (15/43) and I've already finished a lot of side quests

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
He's the reason why fast forward exists.
I have a macro key for it, if a game does not support it :) 10 images per second do the trick.
yeah probably how gona handle it, or break mouse with clicking, will see :D , atm need breather from game had 5 updates of content worth to catch up for past 3 days. Elyah sure can be happy, if there wouldnt be pussy locked behind his story, i wouldnt bother.
and also still have to check up the added story to S2 they did with last update after was done with it

View attachment 3708612 I missed fucking 1 gallery, who is hee?

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes