Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Ok, got a little problem here that I don't know how to fix. Just downloaded 061f but when I load the save from the end of 061d it wont advance to f. I have Scrappy's mod in d but f isn't in the same folder as d.
Version 0.6.1.f(ixed) is still Version 0.6.1.
(So loading a save from the *End* of 0.6.1d will just result in you now being at the *End* of 0.6.1f)
The next version out will be Version 0.7.1.
(Available now as 0.7.1a for £31.00 Patreons)

Last edited:

nesvier

Jan 18, 2018
:(
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/options.rpy", line 76, in <module>
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:\\Users\\Asus\\AppData\\Roaming/RenPy/persistent\\LustAcademy.new'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 560, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "options.rpyc", line 70, in script
File "options.rpyc", line 70, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/options.rpy", line 76, in <module>
File "renpy/persistent.py", line 462, in save
with open(fn + b".new", "wb") as f:
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:\\Users\\Asus\\AppData\\Roaming/RenPy/persistent\\LustAcademy.new'

Windows-10-10.0.22000
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
LustAcademy 0.6.1f
Mon Mar 28 00:57:19 2022

it just wont open

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Hey there, dear wizards & witches ! We're here to deliver yet another weekly DevBlog!
But first, here's a funny riddle for you:
What do you call an ogre who gets a C on a test?
A Mediogre!

Well, now that you had some fun, let's get back to serious business and discuss what we did last week:
  • First of all, check out the newest Lust Academy 0.7.1 Alpha release we've dropped for Enchanter, Sorcerer, and Wizard tier patrons:
  • Created 55 beautiful renders with Ashley, Olivia, and the new character.
  • Retouched 70 renders to boost their magical properties to the limit.
  • Created 3 new locations for Lust Academy season 2 prologue.
  • Created 2 new characters, one for the Lust Academy 0.7.1 beta and one for season 2 prologue.
  • Rewrote pieces of lousy dialogue in some old scenes.
  • Finished creating a new look for MC for season two.
  • Finished making a new look for Ashely for season two.
  • Finished 15 additional renders for the VN version of Lust Academy 0.7.1
  • Finished creating additional scenes for the VN version of Lust Academy 0.7.1

As you can see, we're working on new content for both Lust Academy 0.7.1 and further releases. Thank you all for your support and feedback. This gives us the power to continue working on new content and improving the old one.

Sincerely,
Bear in the Night team.

Koliostro

Sep 6, 2019
Dear Bear in the Night, I want to buy alpha access to version 0.7.1, but since I am RUS, my payment does not go through, how can I pay in another way and get the alpha version?

Corellien

Aug 19, 2019
I don't know why, but the two last versions of the game can't be installed on my Android phone (11). The file begin the installation but exit at the end, saying 'The installation has failed.
It's an update (I don't want to lose all my previous saves).
Anyone with the same problem ? Any suggestion ?
Thanks !

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
I don't know why, but the two last versions of the game can't be installed on my Android phone (11). The file begin the installation but exit at the end, saying 'The installation has failed.
It's an update (I don't want to lose all my previous saves).
Anyone with the same problem ? Any suggestion ?
Thanks !
Did you install the newest over the old version? Updating the game wouldn't work. You have to uninstall the previous game version and fresh install the latest. If you're worried about your save files, backup yours before uninstalling.

Reactions: Corellien

Corellien

Aug 19, 2019
Did you install the newest over the old version? Updating the game wouldn't work. You have to uninstall the previous game version and fresh install the latest. If you're worried about your save files, backup yours before uninstalling.
Oh, OK, thanks!
I'll try that, backup, uninstall the old one, then install the newest.

paopsst

Dec 21, 2021
How to import the save into installed game? i download the save from gamcore, but when i open the game i cannot see the import button, help me pls.

Corellien

Aug 19, 2019
It worked! It even solved a bug in the gallery. Thanks! It was simple but the times before an simple update of the app was OK...
Thanks anyway!

Reactions: Twelvemonkey

Corellien

Aug 19, 2019
How to import the save into installed game? i download the save from gamcore, but when i open the game i cannot see the import button, help me pls.
You have a folder called "saves" in the "game" folder of every Renpy games. If you don't, just start a new game and save it as soon as you can, it'll create the missing folder where past you downloaded save.

3.80 star(s) 156 Votes