Oct 29, 2020
I’m certain that for those people who chose the pro trans stuff will have their Mc end up getting fucking and sucked the tag is necessary.
Like I've said, the gay tag is for gay male content only on this site. Just because a female character has a dick doesn't make it gay, obviously, since she's still female. Same with futa stuff; gay men obviously aren't attracted to women, so putting a dick on it doesn't change that fact. If a gay man does stuff with a trans woman and is into it he's obviously not gay but at least bi or something.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Like I've said, the gay tag is for gay male content only on this site. Just because a female character has a dick doesn't make it gay, obviously, since she's still female. Same with futa stuff; gay men obviously aren't attracted to women, so putting a dick on it doesn't change that fact. If a gay man does stuff with a trans woman and is into it he's obviously not gay but at least bi or something.

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
If it wouldn't get in the way, I tried to make apk to play on mobile and give this error

View attachment 1717473

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/logic/story/logic.rpy", line 57, in script call
$ renpy.call(lbl)
File "game/logic/story/logic.rpy", line 68, in script call
call start_input from _call_start_input
File "game/script.rpy", line 824, in script
$ Name = renpy.call_screen("input", prompt = _("Enter your name"), someText=_('James'))
File "game/script.rpy", line 824, in <module>
$ Name = renpy.call_screen("input", prompt = _("Enter your name"), someText=_('James'))
Exception: Unknown keyword arguments: someText

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/logic/story/logic.rpy", line 57, in script call
$ renpy.call(lbl)
File "game/logic/story/logic.rpy", line 68, in script call
call start_input from _call_start_input
File "game/script.rpy", line 824, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script.rpy", line 824, in <module>
File "renpy/exports.py", line 3134, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3315, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3735, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 436, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3735, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 447, in per_interact
self.update()
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 637, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "renpy/ast.py", line 159, in apply_arguments
return parameters.apply(args, kwargs, ignore_errors)
File "renpy/ast.py", line 146, in apply
raise Exception("Unknown keyword arguments: %s" % (", ".join(list(values.keys()))))
Exception: Unknown keyword arguments: someText

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
LustAcademy 0.6.1f
Tue Mar 22 18:08:09 2022
```
Are you trying to make apk by your own? What't wrong with ours?

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Bear in the Night I'm not sure but im feeling like its bug, when our dialoge ends and she says ''Have a nice day'' she says ''Which one?'' just right after it and their dailogue contines and we got option to go with her to her room to see exactly same sex scene again... I do hope its bug because it makes zero sense, literaly minute ago MC and her talked about getting help and finding book, so they shouldn't try this thing again before finding that book.
Yeah could be a bug, will send to our prog

Dónaill

Jan 25, 2022
I enjoy the game so far (I'm in Dale, for the first time). Graphics are beautiful, I like the theme and all those little references (I even got the Mass Effect reference in the hotel, pretty proud of myself). The only criticism that I have so far is that my actions don't seem to be very influential. It's a bit like a kinetic novel at times. There are decisions but I don't feel like they have impact on anything really (story related, you certainly impact LIs that way). Anyway, it's still early so who knows.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bear in the Night

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Ok how do you learn the extra potion which is locked, it says to attend potion lectures, but not clear, I do that each day and still nothing

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
Its kinda funny how good was the succubus well desing and write the game where the futa actually not just for tag.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Just started playing this game & must say I'm pretty impressed so far... the quality of the renders is among the best of any games I've personally played. Even though the story line is along the lines of what most of us are familiar with, I muchg prefer the sexy versions like this! (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bear in the Night

wigglemania

Nov 4, 2019
Anyone have trouble installing android APKs? They download fine but when i install i get the "app not installed" error with no context to why

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
It's an improvement that you can at least be rude to Audrey and she....kind of apologizes now but it still feels wrong. My MC still seems desperate to be with her and find a way to pleasure her afterwards but she's still an unlikeable cunt that offers the MC very little that would warrant such desperation. She even has the audacity after when they talked to tell the MC he liked it and it was really good and essentially him and his impotence should be thankful. You mean great like when you legit told the MC to go fuck himself? lol Sure, best ever. Literally the only thing she offers is looks and that doesn't really help her when you are surrounded by hot chicks everywhere. She's a bitch that sucks your life force and doesn't care for anyone else's feelings but her own and only acts nice when she needs something from you. I'm not finding much to redeem and very little reason to help her or be her friend.

I'm really not trying to be a buzz kill here but if you want me to have her as a LI or if I need to have her to get Sam then she at least needs to feel redeemable and somewhat likable. I just don't see anything about Audrey that is worth her attitude. I am honestly usually into the "Ice Queen" kind of personality for some reason but Audrey overdoes it by a fair margin imo.

Also, I still think the MC is kind of an idiot and I haven't seen anything in the new dialogue to change my mind a whole lot.

Sanjikun

Oct 15, 2019
I need some help.... Everytime Friday comes to an end and I send the MC to sleep it skips the weekend straight to Monday... My house has the most points yet the Dale visit event isn't happening....

Sanjikun

Oct 15, 2019
I need some help.... Everytime Friday comes to an end and I send the MC to sleep it skips the weekend straight to Monday... My house has the most points yet the Dale visit event isn't happening....
Also it seems I'm stuck in a loop with Haley as everytime I talk to her in the morning and go pick up a book for her then she calls me the next morning and I'm supposed to see her in the evening, we go to the cafe and then in the morning I can talk to her in the class room and the same scenes repeat over....
Oh and the fact that I can't talk to anyone else at any time.....

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Also it seems I'm stuck in a loop with Haley as everytime I talk to her in the morning and go pick up a book for her then she calls me the next morning and I'm supposed to see her in the evening, we go to the cafe and then in the morning I can talk to her in the class room and the same scenes repeat over....
Oh and the fact that I can't talk to anyone else at any time.....
Hey!
Did you used mods?
If not, could you send the save files:
1. On the Friday evening (with enough points)
2. With the problem you describe

3.80 star(s) 159 Votes