"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Lust Academy [v0.6-1f] [ ] - [ Compressed ]
Você gosta deste jogo e você gosta do desenvolvedor, clique no nome desenvolvedor.
Desenvolvedor :

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Original Win/Linux Size: 1,64 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 793 MB
MEGA - PixelDrain

Original Mac Size: 1,61 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 762 MB
MEGA - PixelDrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
a little heavier because I prioritized the quality of the animations a little more.
Hello there!

Thanks for your compression. I want to invite you to join us in the Game Compression Requests 2.0 Thread where community members can request compressed versions of games and game compressors post which games they are compressing to avoid that two (or more) compressors are compressing the same games at the same time. We help each other and exchange experiences and tips and ofc we also have much fun. ;)
I also compressed this game and I don't like it when my work is in vain :HideThePain: so please post in said thread next time before you start compressing. Thanks in advance!

If it wouldn't get in the way, I tried to make apk to play on mobile and give this error

View attachment 1717473

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/logic/story/logic.rpy", line 57, in script call
$ renpy.call(lbl)
File "game/logic/story/logic.rpy", line 68, in script call
call start_input from _call_start_input
File "game/script.rpy", line 824, in script
$ Name = renpy.call_screen("input", prompt = _("Enter your name"), someText=_('James'))
File "game/script.rpy", line 824, in <module>
$ Name = renpy.call_screen("input", prompt = _("Enter your name"), someText=_('James'))
Exception: Unknown keyword arguments: someText

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/logic/story/logic.rpy", line 57, in script call
$ renpy.call(lbl)
File "game/logic/story/logic.rpy", line 68, in script call
call start_input from _call_start_input
File "game/script.rpy", line 824, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script.rpy", line 824, in <module>
File "renpy/exports.py", line 3134, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3315, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3735, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 436, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3735, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 447, in per_interact
self.update()
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 637, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "renpy/ast.py", line 159, in apply_arguments
return parameters.apply(args, kwargs, ignore_errors)
File "renpy/ast.py", line 146, in apply
raise Exception("Unknown keyword arguments: %s" % (", ".join(list(values.keys()))))
Exception: Unknown keyword arguments: someText

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
LustAcademy 0.6.1f
Tue Mar 22 18:08:09 2022
```
Please use Spoilers when you post error logs or attach the traceback.txt to your post! Thanks!

Reactions: Henr11

calel

Aug 19, 2021
What is the correct value please ad correct number

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/screens.rpy", line 1603: u'xsize' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the add statement.
add 'credits_line' xsize 2
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Tue Mar 22 22:29:11 2022

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Lust Academy [v0.6.1f] [Bear in the Night] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,64 GB / 722 MB - Lust-Academy-0.6.1f-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,61 GB / 688 MB - Lust-Academy-0.6.1f-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
On this site the gay tag is exclusively used for male homosexual acts (two or more men having sex) since there is literally no other term for it. The lesbian tag exists on its own, so tagging a game as "gay" when it only has lesbian content would be factually wrong on here.
I’m certain that for those people who chose the pro trans stuff will have their Mc end up getting fucking and sucked the tag is necessary.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Seriously, if MC doesn't find a suitable male model to play, then don't show his face in the rendered pictures.

In several erotic games that are popular now, MC never shows his face. Really, we only need his dick. It would be better if it was a big dick.
That's obviously a matter of opinion, of course. I don't think the MC looks "unsuitable" in the slightest. Personally, I think he looks like a young man from about 17 to 20, which is what I would expect from the storyline. Beyond that, I couldn't care less about how he looks. I care more about his interactions with other characters and whether his personality is consistent throughout the game.

While I don't care about penis size myself, I do think the developers have done this correctly. If it's too big, a bunch of people complain; if it's too small, a bunch of people complain. I believe they've struck a good balance between the two, which is more likely to appeal to a broader audience. I think the size of his dick should remain exactly as it is.

marspig

Oct 16, 2018
That's obviously a matter of opinion, of course. I don't think the MC looks "unsuitable" in the slightest. Personally, I think he looks like a young man from about 17 to 20, which is what I would expect from the storyline. Beyond that, I couldn't care less about how he looks. I care more about his interactions with other characters and whether his personality is consistent throughout the game.

While I don't care about penis size myself, I do think the developers have done this correctly. If it's too big, a bunch of people complain; if it's too small, a bunch of people complain. I believe they've struck a good balance between the two, which is more likely to appeal to a broader audience. I think the size of his dick should remain exactly as it is.

Does the attractiveness of a character's face make no sense? What a hypocrisy.

How much box office would the "Harry Potter" movies have if they cast Ron's actor to play Harry?

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017

How much box office would the "Harry Potter" movies have if they cast Ron's actor to play Harry?
Seriously, if MC doesn't find a suitable male model to play, then don't show his face in the rendered pictures.

In several erotic games that are popular now, MC never shows his face. Really, we only need his dick. It would be better if it was a big dick.
1110549_SMH.gif

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

Well, considering that when I watched it or saw the trailer I never thought, "Oo, there's an attractive young wizard!" I think I'm pretty consistent on attractiveness. I watched it for the characterizations and the overall story.

FYI, I play / have played games like My Secret Fever, My Ordinary Extraordinary Life, and Killer Project (just to name a few), in which many LIs aren't especially attractive to me physically but who have personalities I find very appealing. So no, I don't believe you have any idea what I find attractive or where my interests lie to be able to call me "a hypocrisy" with any degree of fairness or accuracy. Nice try, but your attempt at "rebuttal" (or whatever the hell your reply was) has failed utterly.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
is there any real change with Aubrey? just asked if she was hungry... bout the same, so far.
Her sex scene is same, she still treats you like a human waste while having sex first time but after sex scene you have options to act rude aganist her, like telling fuck off or telling she is acting like total bitch and looks like she gives different responses depends on you being nice to her or being rude. I'm still playing aswell (started again after seeing rework thing) and she said sorry, which is big change for me. Instead of MC acting like loser and saying sorry she is saying sorry is what should happen after that scene and while it taken 2-3 month and a lot of drama i gues its someting...

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Her sex scene is same, she still treats you like a human waste while having sex first time but after sex scene you have options to act rude aganist her, like telling fuck off or telling she is acting like total bitch and looks like she gives different responses depends on you being nice to her or being rude. I'm still playing aswell (started again after seeing rework thing) and she said sorry, which is big change for me. Instead of MC acting like loser and saying sorry she is saying sorry is what should happen after that scene and while it taken 2-3 month and a lot of drama i gues its someting...
doesn't really change much. I was concerned that--while understandable--her attitude would get passed empathy.

Last edited:
Reactions: RandyPhoenix

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Bear in the Night I'm not sure but im feeling like its bug, when our dialoge ends and she says ''Have a nice day'' she says ''Which one?'' just right after it and their dailogue contines and we got option to go with her to her room to see exactly same sex scene again... I do hope its bug because it makes zero sense, literaly minute ago MC and her talked about getting help and finding book, so they shouldn't try this thing again before finding that book.

View attachment 2022-03-23 04-22-50.mp4

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
didn't see that option. is this the first time?

3.80 star(s) 160 Votes