Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Hey there, our favorite witches and wizards!
Let me welcome you to our weekly DevBlog with a joke!
Why is it hard to go on a date with Medusa?
'Cause you'll keep getting rock hard every time she looks at you!

Alright, alright. Now when you have that beautiful smile on your face, let's get to business. As always, we've prepared a list of things that we did last week:
  • Created 65 new renders with Haley, Samantha, and Lily for Lust Academy 0.7.1 release.
  • Retouched 70 renders to adjust them to our magical reality!
  • Finished 4 animations for scenes with Haley & Samantha.
  • Finished a list of ideas for new animated objects.
  • Finished Ashley's storyline for the next release.
  • Added more info to characters BIO in the character info page.
  • Slightly reworked dialogues in Audrey's storyline.
  • Improved some old dialogues.
Well, this is it for today. We have a lot of work in progress, but as always, you'll hear about it when we finish it. But, if you wish to get more updates about developing, you can always join our Discord:
Thank you for your time and interest in Lust Academy. Be safe, and have a great week!
Sincerely yours,
Bear in the Night team.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018

Unlocked

Hey there, our favorite witches and wizards!
Let me welcome you to our weekly DevBlog with a joke!
Why is it hard to go on a date with Medusa?
'Cause you'll keep getting rock hard every time she looks at you!

Alright, alright. Now when you have that beautiful smile on your face, let's get to business. As always, we've prepared a list of things that we did last week:
  • Created 65 new renders with Haley, Samantha, and Lily for Lust Academy 0.7.1 release.
  • Retouched 70 renders to adjust them to our magical reality!
  • Finished 4 animations for scenes with Haley & Samantha.
  • Finished a list of ideas for new animated objects.
  • Finished Ashley's storyline for the next release.
  • Added more info to characters BIO in the character info page.
  • Slightly reworked dialogues in Audrey's storyline.
  • Improved some old dialogues.
Well, this is it for today. We have a lot of work in progress, but as always, you'll hear about it when we finish it. But, if you wish to get more updates about developing, you can always join our Discord:
Thank you for your time and interest in Lust Academy. Be safe, and have a great week!
Sincerely yours,
Bear in the Night team.

I would've blown up at her and waited for her to try and make it up to me--Sam, too.

TrekDr0p

Nov 27, 2020
Only missed point in the sexy scène with audrey, is when he talks about grabbing her horns, but he doesnt do it in the animations.. a missed opportunity.

Maybe some tail pulling aswell..

I do like her attitude, reminds me of my wife.

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Only missed point in the sexy scène with audrey, is when he talks about grabbing her horns, but he doesnt do it in the animations.. a missed opportunity.

I doubt we missed the opportunity. It sounds like they'll be returning to that place again in the future, so it will probably be in a future scene. I think we're saving "even better content" for later.

Gripping

Jan 8, 2020
Check the char info, you should work 5 times
I've worked 5 times at least 5 times doesn't work. I did it so many times I downloaded the cafe mod so I can do it mindlessly and quicker nothing works. I've made sure to do it all in the same week, back to back skipping only to it with only sleeping breaking the cycle. I've tried this every damn update since the quest has been in the game. Nothing works.

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I've worked 5 times at least 5 times doesn't work. I did it so many times I downloaded the cafe mod so I can do it mindlessly and quicker nothing works. I've made sure to do it all in the same week, back to back skipping only to it with only sleeping breaking the cycle. I've tried this every damn update since the quest has been in the game. Nothing works.
If you use mods - than I can't help you there. Mods can corrupt your saves

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Just checked on the clear build with your save and after 5 times working in the cafe, the scene launched in the evening without a problem

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022

lucky man!

and yeah, that was a missed opportunity. maybe it was difficult to do the actual animation

LivingHxxx

Apr 10, 2021
View attachment 1453901

Overview:
You play as a normal 18 y.o. guy who’s life is about to change forever! You’ll find out about the whole world full of magic and adventure that awaits you at Cordale - the oldest academy of magic and wizardry in the New World. The most important thing: don’t forget to get to know other students and teachers! We’re sure you’ll find most of them… charming!​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-02
Release Date: 2022-03-01
Developer: Bear in the Night - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.1d
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac:
- MEGA - -
Android:
- MEGA - -
Other:
Compressed

Extras: Fan Sigs - Fan Sig - Guide - Cheat Mod

Syerate thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 947009 View attachment 947010 View attachment 947011 View attachment 947012 View attachment 947013 View attachment 947014 View attachment 947016 View attachment 947017 View attachment 947018 View attachment 1026610 View attachment 1026613 View attachment 1026615 View attachment 1026617 View attachment 1237184 View attachment 1237186 View attachment 1237188 View attachment 1237189
I hope the project continues
it's really good
Ps: the asian girl hmmm:sneaky:(y)

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
nonsense bullshit in audrey storyline keeps gettin worse
the rest is mediocre to good, makes me feel like there are 2 people writing this vn
also the translation is subpar recently

Last edited:

shiton32

Sep 29, 2021

Will I miss a scene if I play sandbox?

3.80 star(s) 160 Votes