Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Bear in the Night Some errors in the Wizards Pack
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Plus, there is a line of Samantha's dialogue where she told the MC that her greatest desire was to meet her father. This suggests that she has been adopted by the Rose's. Is this a mistake?

Please get a good proofreader. This is the version that you corrected typos etc. and still there are so many mistakes, grammatical and otherwise. For example, during the recap on the train, it was as if Samantha knew nothing about Ezra when the MC first started to tell her about the notes in the book, but she was the one who helped them with the portal (verified later in the recap).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: The Senior Perv

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Bear in the Night Some errors in the Wizards Pack
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Plus, there is a line of Samantha's dialogue where she told the MC that her greatest desire was to meet her father. This suggests that she has been adopted by the Rose's. Is this a mistake?

Please get a good proofreader. This is the version that you corrected typos etc. and still there are so many mistakes, grammatical and otherwise. For example, during the recap on the train, it was as if Samantha knew nothing about Ezra when the MC first started to tell her about the notes in the book, but she was the one who helped them with the portal (verified later in the recap).
Didn't know Arthur was Sam's younger sister and also 18 years old.

• Haha
Reactions: Mad Sama

Rocketeer66

Oct 21, 2019
My file transfer doesn't work. When I select a saved file and click "agree", it writes me an "transfer fail". Does anyone know what to do with it?

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
I play in VN mode and this update is a bit short, however, apart from what I mentioned earlier, I enjoyed it; especially with how Ashley is brought into the main game. Good work dev.

Reactions: The Japanese

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
Hello everyone. I have downloaded the latest version of season 1 and when I start the game I get an error that prevents me from seeing the main menu.

3.80 star(s) 156 Votes