Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Bear in the Night
So, finally reached the end of content...here is the summary i wrote while playing the game:

One thing is already annoying: the new day screen ignores enter, space and strg. Only mouse click works and i prefer to play with my keyboard instead of the mouse.

Hmm...there are some hiccups in part1, mostly wrong names while talking (you talk to X and X answers with your name on display or you answer with X's name...not really bugs but confusing and sometimes annoying).

There are 2 missing pics in sadiras 69 scene. 1_a and 4_a

Part 2 starts with an ignored/wrong choice in the "replay" for sam...i never gave jacob the seal, he took it after his little spell...

Wow...finally...i was already worried part2 is just a visual novel...good thing to see the sandbox again...if you plan longer trips outside the academy i hope you add a sandbox there too...or at least more choices so it feels more like a game and less like a book.

Argh...all the "likes" and comments on the phone are gone...and my duel level 10 got reset, i'm a lvl 1 noob again...that import thing is either bugged as hell or dont imports anything besides items and skills...what sucks most is the fact i grinded that fucking duel level after i completed the part1 content just to have it done for part2 -,-

The morning peeping event on molly dont works...you just end up standing in the floor there...if there is nothing new you can just add the old events again as placeholder or remove the peeping event until there is something to peep.

And it really sucks to not get anything for the earned points...especially since ash is in dale now i want to go there too, i hope that will be fixed/implemented with a high priority...otherwise i just wait until its implemented, the whole book collecting and daily duels are a waste of time without dale -,-

Compared to the first part lily is pretty shy...after almost starting over with haley (at least it felt that way for the first talk) i'm a little afraid of naomis return...i mean, if all the girls become estranged after a single week apart, will naomi even remember my name after 6 months?

Hmm...it may look romantic, but its still strange how much the mc and the girls talk during a kiss...

Aside from those little things i really love the game and cant wait for more...and i really hope willow and the twins will be on the menu soon ^^

Last edited:

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Bear in the Night
So, finally reached the end of content...here is the summary i wrote while playing the game:

One thing is already annoying: the new day screen ignores enter, space and strg. Only mouse click works and i prefer to play with my keyboard instead of the mouse.

Hmm...there are some hiccups in part1, mostly wrong names while talking (you talk to X and X answers with your name on display or you answer with X's name...not really bugs but confusing and sometimes annoying).

There are 2 missing pics in sadiras 69 scene. 1_a and 4_a

Part 2 starts with an ignored/wrong choice in the "replay" for sam...i never gave jacob the seal, he took it after his little spell...

Wow...finally...i was already worried part2 is just a visual novel...good thing to see the sandbox again...if you plan longer trips outside the academy i hope you add a sandbox there too...or at least more choices so it feels more like a game and less like a book.

Argh...all the "likes" and comments on the phone are gone...and my duel level 10 got reset, i'm a lvl 1 noob again...that import thing is either bugged as hell or dont imports anything besides items and skills...what sucks most is the fact i grinded that fucking duel level after i completed the part1 content just to have it done for part2 -,-

The morning peeping event on molly dont works...you just end up standing in the floor there...if there is nothing new you can just add the old events again as placeholder or remove the peeping event until there is something to peep.

And it really sucks to not get anything for the earned points...especially since ash is in dale now i want to go there too, i hope that will be fixed/implemented with a high priority...otherwise i just wait until its implemented, the whole book collecting and daily duels are a waste of time without dale -,-

Compared to the first part lily is pretty shy...after almost starting over with haley (at least it felt that way for the first talk) i'm a little afraid of naomis return...i mean, if all the girls become estranged after a single week apart, will naomi even remember my name after 6 months?

Hmm...it may look romantic, but its still strange how much the mc and the girls talk during a kiss...

Aside from those little things i really love the game and cant wait for more...and i really hope willow and the twins will be on the menu soon ^^
Hey!
Thanks for your review, will check all bugs you mentioned

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'd be interested to know if Audrey's lack of content (and indeed her apparent disappearance from the game) is due to me not finishing her story in the first part of the game.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
nah shes gone even if you finish the story of s1, at least for now
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A pity, I thought I had already got rid of her forever.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The tagline "I wonder if she will even come back" had given me hope that I would never see her again.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well, i dont give a fuck about you disliking her, you can just avoid her. However, i want her back and this meeting shouldnt take that long.
And it also doesnt matter if you completed her story or not, she is still a schoolgirl in the academy and still sam's girlfriend...and mine ^^
And I don't give a shit that you like her.

I only said that with a bit of luck in my game she doesn't appear again, if it happens well, if not, I'll continue to ignore her. If you like my opinion, good, if not, I don't care.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
And it also doesnt matter if you completed her story or not, she is still a schoolgirl in the academy and still sam's girlfriend...and mine ^^
I have to point out that the fact that she is Sam's girlfriend matters to me rather little. They were lovers before, so if they continue to be, the better for them. My displeasure with her has nothing to do with this.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
And i have to point out that you dont understand what i wrote.
It doesnt matter at all what you think about it, she is part of the story, part of the game, part of the academy, part of sams story and will be back - you quoted the reasons here, not some opinion.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
And i have to point out that you dont understand what i wrote.
It doesnt matter at all what you think about it, she is part of the story, part of the game, part of the academy, part of sams story and will be back - you quoted the reasons here, not some opinion.
I may or may not have understood you, what is clear is that I didn't like the way you exposed it.

And I prefer that the discussion ends here.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hi all.

Due to a number of "Retro active" elements in the later updates for Season 1.
I have done a fresh "Season One " Gameplay.
(Based on the v0.7.1f download from the Patreon page.)

If you are playing Season 1, I hope it helps.
Good luck and enjoy the game.

3.80 star(s) 156 Votes