• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

maybemaybe

Sep 16, 2018
Playing the 1st part and I've got to say - Aubrey has a horrible personality and I really want to exorcise her or something. Not interested even in all that visual hotness and wishing I could just dump her

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Playing the 1st part and I've got to say - Aubrey has a horrible personality and I really want to exorcise her or something. Not interested even in all that visual hotness and wishing I could just dump her
It's a good thing then that all interaction is optional then. No need to dump her if you don't hook up in the first place :) You can't ignore her storyline, but you don't have to do anything kinky. I pretty much ignored Victoria.
In the end Audrey's a bitch who pushes people away because she's scared for her life and lonely (being the last one of her kind - or so she thinkgs) and of course she's hungry, that's not good for her mood.

Last edited:

Niflas

Jan 9, 2018
Hi guys, I played S1 sandbox 100% and started S2 with the same save, and in sandbox too, but it's been ages since I started and I never had the opportunity to play sandbox ? It's like VN mode, I can't choose anything. For reference I'm when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Is it a bug or just a super long intro ?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Hi guys, I played S1 sandbox 100% and started S2 with the same save, and in sandbox too, but it's been ages since I started and I never had the opportunity to play sandbox ? It's like VN mode, I can't choose anything. For reference I'm when
. Is it a bug or just a super long intro ?
Season 2 has the longest "intro" I have ever seen. I too thought that something was bugged. Just keep forwarding.

Reactions: Solomon Grundy

Niflas

Jan 9, 2018
Season 2 has the longest "intro" I have ever seen. I too thought that something was bugged. Just keep forwarding, you are almost done.
Okay thanks a lot !

EDIT: Finally got to the sandbox part, it's been a hella long intro, why isn't it cut into small pieces I don't understand, it could have been much more digest to get to the story in the sandbox mode.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Normally I give a lot of acceptance to non-native English speakers and the difficulties of translation. I would never assume I'm even remotely as good in someone else's native language as I am in my own. However, NGL some of the phrases used in this game are pretty odd if not outright confusing. Take this pair of lines from s2v1.9.1d:
Uh, I guess I'll just keep playing and not worry about it. o_O

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Normally I give a lot of acceptance to non-native English speakers and the difficulties of translation. I would never assume I'm even remotely as good in someone else's native language than I am in my own. However, NGL some of the phrases used in this game are pretty odd if not outright confusing. Take this pair of lines from s2v1.9.1d:
Uh, I guess I'll just keep playing and not worry about it. o_O
What if there actually are sexy cubes on the press? Did you check?

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Is there still no easy to follow walkthrough for Lust Academy? It's too stressful for me to play this game without one, and the "gameplays" are far too confusing.

• Haha
Reactions: boobsrcool

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Is there still no easy to follow walkthrough for Lust Academy? It's too stressful for me to play this game without one, and the "gameplays" are far too confusing.
Did you try to follow the ingame guide? For every character there is a very specific guide about what to do next.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Did you try to follow the ingame guide? For every character there is a very specific guide about what to do next.
Yeah, and part of why the game is too stressful is because without a guide I keep obsessively checking it, otherwise I miss out on something, and even then I'll still miss out, which stresses me out even more.

• Haha
Reactions: boobsrcool

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hi,
Could you please tell me what you find confusing in the gameplays?
I tried to make them as simple as possible.
But there are parts of the sandbox game that are random (Books)
or rely on the skill of the individual player (Duelling, Practicing spells, Working for Molly, Fishing{When we had it} etc)

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Yeah, and part of why the game is too stressful is because without a guide I keep obsessively checking it, otherwise I miss out on something, and even then I'll still miss out, which stresses me out even more.
First of all: You can't miss out. If you don't do something right away it will wait for you later, sometimes at a different time at the same day, sometimes the next, in a few cases the next week. This is not like one of these games where you have to complete something in a certain time.
So don't stress yourself, in the worst case you have to fast forward a week and wait for the right moment again. A external guide could not tell you better what to do than the ingame guide does. It's really well done.

You have two options to read the ingame hints: First of all the character guide which you seem to know.
The second one is the daily schedule which really is fool proof. For every time of the day you see what you can do.
The symbols will tell you if by going there and performing the task you can forward a quest or play a minigame for points or money.
Multiple quest symbols at the same time? Yes, that's possible and you can choose what to do next. The others will wait for you.
Just make sure that in seaons 1 apart from the quests you invest some time for the house points so you don't miss the chance to go on on the quests in the town.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
I mean this in the nicest way possible, and I apologize if it comes off as rude.

Is there still no easy to follow walkthrough for Lust Academy? Does anyone know of one? If not, it's fine, I'll keep waiting. Just please let me know if you know of any.

And please stop trying to argue that I don't need one, you don't have my OCD.

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Is there still no easy to follow walkthrough for Lust Academy?
Well ... yes. That's the ingame one. That's one of the easiest to follow walkthroughs I have ever seen.

But no, there is no external one.
Btw, that above wasn't argumentation, but explanation. Not being able to follow, you clearly must have missed something.

Reactions: aragh

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I mean this in the nicest way possible, and I apologize if it comes off as rude.

Is there still no easy to follow walkthrough for Lust Academy? Does anyone know of one? If not, it's fine, I'll keep waiting. Just please let me know if you know of any.

And please stop trying to argue that I don't need one, you don't have my OCD.
Your question is very subjective, though, because whether it's "easy to follow" varies by person. Personally, I find it usually very easy to follow, but there are some times where I have to search a bit to find how to progress with a particular girl or storyline. But if you're really asking if there's an "easy to follow" out-of-game WT, I think the answer is no. I don't remember ever seeing one for this game.

It's just the instructions / hints provided in the game when you click the Person icon (top right) and then the leftmost tab of those (I can't remember the name of it offhand). Individuals each have their separate hints.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Your question is very subjective, though, because whether it's "easy to follow" varies by person. Personally, I find it usually very easy to follow, but there are some times where I have to search a bit to find how to progress with a particular girl or storyline. But if you're really asking if there's an "easy to follow" out-of-game WT, I think the answer is no. I don't remember ever seeing one for this game.

It's just the instructions / hints provided in the game when you click the Person icon (top right) and then the leftmost tab of those (I can't remember the name of it offhand). Individuals each have their separate hints.
Yes, or no? Stop trying to argue with me please.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
First of all: You can't miss out. If you don't do something right away it will wait for you later, sometimes at a different time at the same day, sometimes the next, in a few cases the next week. This is not like one of these games where you have to complete something in a certain time.
If I wait weeks, won't I permanently miss out on events witht he main quest and such?

3.80 star(s) 156 Votes