Coomer-Chan

Mar 31, 2024
Oh for goodness sake, there is no virus just Windows throwing a false positive.
For some reason Windows has a problem with RenPy.
If you look through these forums almost EVERY game thread has the same problem, it is very well-known just ignore it.
Your response totally reminds me of those classic movie moments where a character brushes off the looming threat of aliens or zombies, insisting everything's fine and getting the protagonists family killed.
Why do you want to kill my family catnapper?

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
Windows Defender will detect the py based exe as a trojan
if it's attempting to make an outbound connection

Giras99

Nov 18, 2020
Some say the Dev addressed it saying its fixed and others say the Dev knows nothing about the malware. Can anyone actually confirm and show me where they address it? Thread says edited by a Mod on Wednesday so I assume they fixed the link?
Do realize some of the game update we get here for free are submitted to the mod by other user, well sometimes dev provided the link but not all dev, mod and team then scan it for virus, in this case a Bad Actor use old and abandoned account to submit a link but modified a certain code in the .py files to download a malware and execute it via renpy chain of command, since it was a code in .py files antivirus won't catch it because there is no virus in the exe itself
TLDR site got attacked by a bad actor, the exe file is clean, do any preventive measures yourself, if you want the game straight from dev get it on steam or other legal platform

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mr.Music

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Exciting news, fellow Lust Academy enthusiasts :eek:
DSC CONTEST 1.png

As we gear up for Season 3, we're spicing things up with an experimental competition! Want a chance to win Steam gift cards? Ready to dive into some fun? We're kicking off a juicy giveaway right here in our Lust Academy Discord

To participate, simply add Lust Academy Season 3 to your wishlist :pray: and click the celebration emoji ":tada:" in the post from the bot in our Discord channel.

We're handing out Steam gift cards to lucky winners. 15 ones will receive $10 Steam Gift cards each. But that's not all! Our aim is to hit +5,000 new wishlists since the start of the contest for Season 3, and once we achieve that, we're upping the ante! We'll be throwing in an extra two $100 gift cards into the prize pool! Let's make it a reality

Just hit that participate button, and in a week, our trusty bot will pick a winner at random. And remember, the more friends you invite to join and wishlist, the closer we get to that ultimate prize!

Let the games begin. And don’t forget, we’ll definitely ask the winners for a screenshot of their wishlist!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Crazy_Chicken87

Schipp1988

Dec 5, 2021
The winner of J.F. tournament will be announced on Saturday morning and will be rewarded.
I get it now winning means till you cannot compete anymore, you have to win till you cannot play anymore.
I thought winning was just be number one in one week, but i had to win 3 weeks or so and had almost 100 points :)

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
wow, I just picked up the first version to play (I'm still at the beginning) but what a promising game, I think it's strange that I've only heard about it now.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Hello,
I'm playing the second episode of the game I discovered recently, and I'm unable to find Penny at the cafe in Dale. (I rescued her in the first episode and it's indicated that the requirement is ok.)
I'm stuck at 34% of the main quest (15/43) and I've already finished a lot of side quests

Selxia

Formerly 'Omegamo'
Nov 5, 2022
I'm on the lookout for games that have male MC and trans content, how much of that type of content is there here?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Weekly DevBlog update 20/05

Well, hello there!
Looks like you've stumbled across our weekly DevUpdate, and here's the joke of the week:
How do mermaids call their friends?
On their "shell"-phones!

But, as always, we want to accompany the joke with some helpful information, like the release of Lust Academy season 3 v.3.10.1. beta:

And also, here's the list of what we've done in the previous week:
Finished all remaning renders for Lust Academy season 3.
Retouched all remaning renders for Lust Academy season 3.
Finished all remaning animations for Lust Academy season 3.
Finished updating skins for BIO.
Finished working on the save file transfer function for season 4.
Finished planning storylines for Season 4.
Finished sound design for Season 3.
As you can see, Lust Academy season 3 is almost finished and heading to its steam release, while we're already in preparation for Season 4. That's it for today!
Thank you for your support and attention and stay in touch for more news!
Sincerely,
Bear in the Night team.

3.80 star(s) 156 Votes