• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
If I wait weeks, won't I permanently miss out on events witht he main quest and such?
No.
If the next task on a quest (including main quest) is: "Click this thing at Noon", then that will be it, no matter if you do it the day after or three weeks later.
If you want, you can play duels for a couple of months, serve coffee and do nothing more. The quests will just be on hold for that time.

There is one single quest that is an exception. For one of them you have to pick a flower at tuesday night, then do something immediatly after. If you don't, you have to wait for next tuesday and pick the flower again.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I mean this in the nicest way possible, and I apologize if it comes off as rude.

Is there still no easy to follow walkthrough for Lust Academy? Does anyone know of one? If not, it's fine, I'll keep waiting. Just please let me know if you know of any.

And please stop trying to argue that I don't need one, you don't have my OCD.
Hi ,
Are you playing "VN" or "Sandbox" mode ?
As you are stating that you have "OCD",
I would recommend "VN" over "Sandbox",
as there are a number of random elements in the "Sandbox" game.

As for a "Walkthrough" sorry but I have not seen any better one, outside of the game.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Hi ,
Are you playing "VN" or "Sandbox" mode ?
As you are stating that you have "OCD",
I would recommend "VN" over "Sandbox",
as there are a number of random elements in the "Sandbox" game.

As for a "Walkthrough" sorry but I have not seen any better one, outside of the game.
Yes, I have OCD., big part of why I had a hard time letting this go last night. Sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: Ahchi and Wizardas

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
I mean this in the nicest way possible, and I apologize if it comes off as rude.

Is there still no easy to follow walkthrough for Lust Academy? Does anyone know of one? If not, it's fine, I'll keep waiting. Just please let me know if you know of any.

And please stop trying to argue that I don't need one, you don't have my OCD.
LOL this generation is fucked

Yerenth2B

Jul 27, 2017
Apologies if this was addressed in some of the previous 300+ pages of the thread.
There seems to be some scenes that I missed but I have no clue where.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I played sandbox mode, 0.7.1f (Season 1), then 1.3.1d (Season 2), 1.6.1d (S2) and lastly 1.9.1d (S2).
I'm certain that I didn't see those images in season 1. The screenshots were in a post with the 1.9.1d release in another website and I thought "Great, more content with Audrey at last" but if it's there I didn't saw it.
As of 1.9.1d I only saw Audrey in three renders in season 2 (not counting the ingame photo app) and only one of them was really new.

This is also a scene that I haven't seen in the game and I don't recognise the character.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Apologies if this was addressed in some of the previous 300+ pages of the thread.
There seems to be some scenes that I missed but I have no clue where.

I played sandbox mode, 0.7.1f (Season 1), then 1.3.1d (Season 2), 1.6.1d (S2) and lastly 1.9.1d (S2).
I'm certain that I didn't see those images in season 1. The screenshots were in a post with the 1.9.1d release in another website and I thought "Great, more content with Audrey at last" but if it's there I didn't saw it.
As of 1.9.1d I only saw Audrey in three renders in season 2 (not counting the ingame photo app) and only one of them was really new.

This is also a scene that I haven't seen in the game and I don't recognise the character.
well 1st and last are part of xmas special

Reactions: Yerenth2B

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Dear witches and wizards! Welcome to our weekly DevUpdate.
Let's start with some of the most existential question there is:
What happens if you throw a hobbit into the water?
Microwaves!

We hope now you can sleep well, knowing the answer. Now, let's set lame jokes aside and talk about the development of Lust Academy! This week we've:
  • Finished 77 new renders with Leona, Katrina, Frida, and Jaina.
  • Retouched 79 renders to add a special magical atmosphere!
  • Finished dialogues for Main storyline for version 1.10.1.
  • Finished dialogues for Sabrina's storyline for version 1.10.1.
  • Finished dialogues for Samantha's storyline for version 1.11.1.
And that is it for today! Thank you for your time and feedback. Stay in touch for more amazing news about Lust Academy!

Sincerely,
Bear in the Night

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
The Audrey image was from the "Main Quest (Chapter 2)
I think you were going to meet someone, and you looked out of the window and saw her.
That was all .

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I love this game and Samantha is my favorite. The English translation though is really, really rough and painful to read most of the time. The spelling is not the problem. It is the word usage and phrases that do not translate well. Much of it makes little sense and does not convey the right message. That's really my greatest critique of this game.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I love this game and Samantha is my favorite. The English translation though is really, really rough and painful to read most of the time. The spelling is not the problem. It is the word usage and phrases that do not translate well. Much of it makes little sense and does not convey the right message. That's really my greatest critique of this game.
You mean like "in a few hours..." :)

Yeah, some terms and sentences are translated literally right, but used in the wrong context.

Reactions: Macinnes

nenorro

Apr 16, 2020
hello im getting weirds errors in some haley scenes , on night when she is sleep , and now this :
1680623343145.png

what is weird is that the conversation change a lot , i was talking with her in the woods in s2 , and that decision i remember is for season 1 in the cafe when molly brings some cofee ,
also i get an error when i load the game , i need to delete it and unzip it again to make it work
any help please ? im using the cheat mode

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
hello im getting weirds errors in some haley scenes , on night when she is sleep , and now this :
View attachment 2520414

what is weird is that the conversation change a lot , i was talking with her in the woods in s2 , and that decision i remember is for season 1 in the cafe when molly brings some cofee ,
also i get an error when i load the game , i need to delete it and unzip it again to make it work
any help please ? im using the cheat mode
The mod is clearly the problem in that error message.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Is Vanessa and Audrey's stories just gonna be getting fucked with or will the option to turn it around on them come up. I just want to know so I don't waste my time on them, I don't want to get fucked with and not be able to do anything about it.

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Is Vanessa and Audrey's stories just gonna be getting fucked with or will the option to turn it around on them come up. I just want to know so I don't waste my time on them, I don't want to get fucked with and not be able to anything about it.
with what?
Either I don't understand the expression or something is missing in this sentence.
Anyway, if you turn off LGBTQ+, they don't have anything to fuck the MC with.

3.80 star(s) 156 Votes