Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
uhmmm having a strange thing...i applied for the tournment foir second year student, to help our sister...and i need to find how to free the remaining 3 founders.,..but now headmaster says is yale holiday...and we all go to the same cottage as before..the one in the snow and we must play the same story again??? how is this possible??
I don't get it
What's happened?

jenn_a

Feb 7, 2018
the game freezes in the main hall quest try to reach Leona. anyone having the same issues? any work around?

Phil04

Jun 4, 2017
uhmmm having a strange thing...i applied for the tournment foir second year student, to help our sister...and i need to find how to free the remaining 3 founders.,..but now headmaster says is yale holiday...and we all go to the same cottage as before..the one in the snow and we must play the same story again??? how is this possible??
It's the end of the chapter.

Think summer vacation.

Reactions: drooopy

arieshazel720

Mar 19, 2022
15 APRIL 2022
For any one who wants a Guide,
Here a copy of my Gameplays

All Gallery images have been unlocked .
All Quests completed
(End of Gameplays Saves included)
NB.
These Gameplays are for the SANDBOX mode

Hope this helps, good luck and have fun.

PS, BUG?
After Looking at the bottom picture in MC's Rm
and Choosing "Relive the Memory" All saves are
now Labelled "Xmas" and not "SANDBOX"
Thank's man, you're amazing

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
OK, I am truly enjoying the game! The writing isn'tbad and the graphics are fairly good as well. It's a nice little parody of HP. My one irritation is: why am I stuck pursuing Naomi? I literally want NOTHING to do with her and there are no options to avoid her. Her model is hideous, her personality is hideous, she's just a bad person..... Why am I stuck with her when there are better uses of my time?

leksa988

Apr 18, 2022
Dream scene, Leona tries to wake up MC but MC is having a nightmare with Victoria and other students in classroom.
MC: Miss Lapis, can I finish my report?
Victoria: Laugs
Victoria: Of course not!
Scene fades to black.
An exception has occurred.
Traceback is attached, need help on fixing or trying to understand whats causing it so I know how much I need to roll it back.
Thanks

Dec 20, 2021
Hey guys! Huh, finally release!
It's been a long few months, but we're happy to share our work with you, and oh, boy, it's expensive.
There's still a lot of work ahead, but we count on your interest and support!

Leave your comments it's very important for us!

P.S. In DevNotes I've added the planned content
Hey Bear in the Night, Victoria new class and a scene with the new girl from v0.7.1d will be added in the visual novel version, right?

althworld

May 12, 2018
I downloaded and installed the full saves from Guides, but the gallery is still locked. Do I have to do something else to unlock it? Or is there a different gallery unlock mod?

Nov 23, 2020
Good stuff, but I have encountered errors where the newest update will not let me continue from my save files and will disable skip for the current save and any future saves. This is with the visual novel version.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Hey, Bear! I just finished playing through the new content to the end. Had no problems at all. I've noticed all the wonderful additions you have worked on that truly makes this game feel professional. Haley is a dream come true. Kudos to you.

ttant

May 7, 2017
I also got the Q_Mino issue on calendar and i guess i findout what went wrong:

In the after_load label in optimisation.rpy, the first check is that one :
if hasattr(store, 'xmas') and xmas:
return

As i did the xmas part, the rest of the after_load part was not played, thus NOT creating all required stuff.

So after alowing console for that game, i just do the following :
xmas = False
jump after_load.

3.80 star(s) 159 Votes