Rigaudcf

Oct 19, 2018
i downloaded the latest update, copied the new files over to the old ones and replaced the old files, but i am not seeing the new update?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Hey there, dear wizards & witches ! We're here to deliver yet another weekly DevBlog!
But first, here's another funny joke from our unending dad-jokes vault:
What do you call an undead bee?
A zombee!

Well, now that you have that beautiful smile shining on your face, let's get back to serious stuff and discuss what's been done last week:
  • First of all, check out the newest Lust Academy 0.7.1D release we've released:
  • And don't forget to check the full version of Lust Academy Season 1 released on Steam:
Now, what about the next release? Let's take a look:
  • Created 60 beautiful renders with Ashley, Haley, Samantha and Jacob.
  • Retouched 70 renders to take the magical effects to the next level.
  • Created 1 new location for Lust Academy season 2 prologue.
  • Rewrote pieces of lousy dialogue in some old scenes.
  • Eddited a lot of typos. Big shoutout to all who participated in both our discord bug-report channel and Steam community thread.
  • Finished creating a new look for Haley for season two.
  • Finished Ashely's storyline for the next release.
  • Finished creating 10 new Lustagram renders.
As you can see, this week had a couple of huge releases and we hope you'll enjoy all the new content and season 1 conclusion. We're already working on the next release, and sooner rather than later, you'll be able to see the continuation of the story.
Thank you all for your support and feedback. We love our community, and we'll continue improving Lust Academy to make sure you all have a great time enjoying our game.

Sincerely,
Bear in the Night team.

14 Likes

Secrid

Jun 9, 2020
First time opening and playing the new update and I get this as if I already played the whole update, can it be fixed or do I have to replay?

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
Bug/Typo:
Samantha 9: During Morning event: at near the end of the event.
she asks: "By the way, what time is it?"
"It's already midnight"
2-3 lines later mc thinks to himself:(the sun is shining and the day is just beginning.)

day begins at midnight?

Crimsonlights

Mar 19, 2020
Love the new update. Hopefully Ezra and Josh being added to the profile bank means they'll become love interests down the line.

Deleted member 986080

Kim Bora: "Somniaaaaaaaa!!!!"
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2018
an other boring update with no heels scenes...( a lot of girls wear heels in this game but it's useless) and girls i like the most not the top 4 girls in the story...
Dev should add Tzuyu w/ heels scene :love::ROFLMAO:

MC conjures a vortex summoning her and... Some training? :devilish:

(Huh... Summon also Kim Minji of Dreamcatcher for a romance route xD)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Dardude

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
So I am getting a bug where I cant continue the conversation here. When I go to the main hall and try to find a way to talk to Leona. It freezes or something. I end up having to reload a save to get out of it. But it just stop there and not sure what what to do about it. Base Profile Screenshot 2022.04.18 - 14.01.59.13.png

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
So I am getting a bug where I cant continue the conversation here. When I go to the main hall and try to find a way to talk to Leona. It freezes or something. I end up having to reload a save to get out of it. But it just stop there and not sure what what to do about it. View attachment 1764377
Someday you guys start to read the posts just before write something :)
Already answered a few times
No offense, but I just tired to telling the same things

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Well if you are going to be rude about it, you don't need to reply. I am sure someone else on this outstanding community would be so nice to reply with an answer.

sucascu

May 4, 2017
i have the same error, i went back a couple of page and didn't find anything if not a link to the same version i have. Any tip? I can't read 180 pages to solve a bug

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
i have the same error, i went back a couple of page and didn't find anything if not a link to the same version i have. Any tip? I can't read 180 pages to solve a bug
Apparently this version of the game is bugged, the version that works is behind a 10 dollar paywall or you go on Steam.

3.80 star(s) 160 Votes