D2GXpeed

Jan 26, 2018
Quick question guys, which one you guys like more, Sandbox ou Story driven? Also, where can I see the version of my game?

zdemon2002

Oct 24, 2020
There Should be Two "Persistent" files for this game.
One here,
C:\Users\Your Name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LustAcademy-43413566
[Permanent record of all versions played]
and one where you install the game,
In my case here,
E:\cert 18\Games\Lust.Academy.Season.1\Lust.Academy.Season.1\game\saves
[Permanent record of what you played in this version]
paste it in all the save folder bro , none work

zdemon2002

Oct 24, 2020
There Should be Two "Persistent" files for this game.
One here,
C:\Users\Your Name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LustAcademy-43413566
[Permanent record of all versions played]
and one where you install the game,
In my case here,
E:\cert 18\Games\Lust.Academy.Season.1\Lust.Academy.Season.1\game\saves
[Permanent record of what you played in this version]
no no u dont get what i mean , what i mean is in the \roaming\renpy , there is a FOLDER called PERSISTENT and it contains one file call LustAcademy with no ext or whatsoever

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I unlocked the console but doesn,t open when pressing Shift+O, was trying to cheat for money :(

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Reactions: bobbo69

minoslune

Aug 17, 2017
Hey guys, I just started this game and it seems really cool but... Is it just me or are the images at least at the start really dark? it feels like it has a dark filter on top of the image or something. Heres a screenshot:
1650426972863.png

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
All I could find was to check the Patreon. What fix is there for the freezing?
Yes, cuz this version on forum is unofficial with bugs, typos and etc.
Everything you guys posting here was fixed.

Official and actual version could be found on steam:

Or on our patreon page:

And saying it one more time: DONT USE MODS! (or you got bugs, save corruptions and etc)

Crimson Fire

Mar 12, 2022
Hey guys, I just started this game and it seems really cool but... Is it just me or are the images at least at the start really dark? it feels like it has a dark filter on top of the image or something. Heres a screenshot:
View attachment 1766644
I use the version from here and is fine. No dark screen at all.
All I can say is that I got this dark filter further into the game playing from scratch. it was the day after sam tells you she can't cast magic. Any save from before then no dark filter and save after dark filter and if i play the game from a previous save i get the dark filter when i sleep the day sam tells you she can't do magic. So it kicks in the following day of that conversation. Multiple times this happened. closing the program doesn't fix it.

So while this doesn't happen to all people it does seem to happen to more than one person. I also got the version from here.

And with this game specifically the text is often hard to read because the background often interferes with the text and the dev doesn't use and doesn't give the option for a text box. Also Personally half of the problem I have with many games made here is that they are not designed with any concept of resolution. They do not take into consideration text size at all. It is like the devs have never heard of or seen any resolution above 1080p.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
no no u dont get what i mean , what i mean is in the \roaming\renpy , there is a FOLDER called PERSISTENT and it contains one file call LustAcademy with no ext or whatsoever
Hi. Did a fresh install on a clean computer (ie Never had Lust Academy on it)
Used V0.6.1f from Patreon site.
Sorry but it seem that the old way of using the Persistent *File* to unlock the gallery no longer works.
It seem that the only way to unlock the gallery now is to play through all the scenes.

Sorry couldn't be more help

3.80 star(s) 160 Votes