Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
lol. clueless much?

Dude this is a pirate site. You do know that right? People are going to comment on the game based on the version that is released here. This lets the uploaders know if there are issues with the game HERE on this site. You telling people the game is fixed on steam doesn't help ANYONE here.

As to mods seriously?! This is just another developer trying to tell people how to play. Guess what you don't get to tell people how to play a game. Instead of trying to force people to play the way you want them to play why don't you relax have a nice cup of tea and instead embrace the fact that people are not all like you, that people play games how they want to play them. And shocker it is okay.
As u wish :), then don't ask why your game don't work correctly, pretty simple
We always here to help people if they faces bugs and we trying to fix them asap. But we can't help you with bugs, if you use broken build + mods. If people like to suffer, probably we should just let them?

D2GXpeed

Jan 26, 2018
Do you guys prefer sandbox or visual novel?! or which one is better
Asked that and had to find the answer for myself, the only difference that I noted is that in Sandbox there's a girl called Penny that you can kiss, but that's the only difference that I found

Reactions: decerto113

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
lol. clueless much?

Dude this is a pirate site. You do know that right? People are going to comment on the game based on the version that is released here. This lets the uploaders know if there are issues with the game HERE on this site. You telling people the game is fixed on steam doesn't help ANYONE here.

As to mods seriously?! This is just another developer trying to tell people how to play. Guess what you don't get to tell people how to play a game. Instead of trying to force people to play the way you want them to play why don't you relax have a nice cup of tea and instead embrace the fact that people are not all like you, that people play games how they want to play them. And shocker it is okay.
You really should look in the mirror before calling someone else clueless or better yet actually read the thread to know what was happening before you decided to go all edgy on the developer. :FacePalm::FacePalm:

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
That's really Hermione, jeez! Oh, I know this feeling. You got a character you have much emotional connection to and you decided to make it into your game.

Reactions: DADIANA

PowerFlower

Jul 1, 2017
I'm trying this for the first time and got the point where you have your first area fight. If you pick Crowhive for the fight, Gabriella is telling you that you'll be fighting against her but then you suddenly fight against "Unknown Girl". Actually no matter what you pick you'll fight against that girl.

Is that supposed to happen or is that a bug in the VN mode? It's pretty confusing when game does something completely different than what the dialog is telling you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Enigmanic

BobN290

Sep 5, 2019
I had the same problem and I was able to pass the scene activating the auto text I recommend you put the interval in 1 second, after passing the scene you can deactivate it and continue playing normal.
This worked for me, too. Thank you!

D2GXpeed

Jan 26, 2018
I'm trying this for the first time and got the point where you have your first area fight. If you pick Crowhive for the fight, Gabriella is telling you that you'll be fighting against her but then you suddenly fight against "Unknown Girl". Actually no matter what you pick you'll fight against that girl.

Is that supposed to happen or is that a bug in the VN mode? It's pretty confusing when game does something completely different than what the dialog is telling you.
It happens on sandbox too

minoslune

Aug 17, 2017
All I can say is that I got this dark filter further into the game playing from scratch. it was the day after sam tells you she can't cast magic. Any save from before then no dark filter and save after dark filter and if i play the game from a previous save i get the dark filter when i sleep the day sam tells you she can't do magic. So it kicks in the following day of that conversation. Multiple times this happened. closing the program doesn't fix it.

So while this doesn't happen to all people it does seem to happen to more than one person. I also got the version from here.

And with this game specifically the text is often hard to read because the background often interferes with the text and the dev doesn't use and doesn't give the option for a text box. Also Personally half of the problem I have with many games made here is that they are not designed with any concept of resolution. They do not take into consideration text size at all. It is like the devs have never heard of or seen any resolution above 1080p.
Hey I just wanted to say that I actually found the cause. its the mod, at least for me if I have the mod the images will turn dark at random and never go back to the way they were.

Crimson Fire

Mar 12, 2022
As u wish :), then don't ask why your game don't work correctly, pretty simple
We always here to help people if they faces bugs and we trying to fix them asap. But we can't help you with bugs, if you use broken build + mods. If people like to suffer, probably we should just let them?
No people are going to ask why the game isn't working PERIOD. And you don't get to tell them not to ask.

You are being unreasonable.

It is unreasonable to expect people to mutely experience bugs with a game they downloaded from here and NOT post said bugs on the site because more than one bug has, in the past been solved, with a community patch.

it is unreasonable to expect people not to mod a game. What you think that this game and ONLY this game should be exempt from mod use? What reasonable person expects a healthy modding community to no mod this game on your say so?

If you don't want constant repeated posts of the game being broken then maybe if you feel generous provide a non broken version of the game here OR another perfectly acceptable thing to do would be to ask for a NOTE to be placed on the original post explaining that the current build on this site is broken. That is what a REASONABLE person would do not tell people to suffer in silence.

If people have a problem with the game they download from here they should be able to state that fact without someone getting their knickers in a bunch. If you can't handle the fact that people are reporting bugs here where the community here has on more than one occasion created unofficial patches, that is a failing of your character no one else's.

Crimson Fire

Mar 12, 2022
You really should look in the mirror before calling someone else clueless or better yet actually read the thread to know what was happening before you decided to go all edgy on the developer. :FacePalm::FacePalm:
What are you talking about? There is no situation where a developer should expect people using a pirate site to buy the game to solve an issue with a broken build. The reason people are here is to get the game for free. it is perfectly reasonable for users here to report bugs because...

1) It lets the uploaders know if the version they uploaded is broken
2) The community has in the past fixed bugs
3) The only way for the uploaders of the community to know hoe serious/common and issue is with a build is for EVERYONE who has a problem post a report. This is why repeated post about a bug isn't redundant as it helps let people know the scope of the problem.

It is unreasonable for any developer to expect people not to use mods. yes sometimes a mod breaks a game everyone who uses mods knows that is possible and again reporting an issue here lets the community help solve the issue even if that means removing the mod and waiting for a new build of the mod. Telling people not to use mods isn't reasonable.

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
What are you talking about? There is no situation where a developer should expect people using a pirate site to buy the game to solve an issue with a broken build. The reason people are here is to get the game for free. it is perfectly reasonable for users here to report bugs because...

1) It lets the uploaders know if the version they uploaded is broken
2) The community has in the past fixed bugs
3) The only way for the uploaders of the community to know hoe serious/common and issue is with a build is for EVERYONE who has a problem post a report. This is why repeated post about a bug isn't redundant as it helps let people know the scope of the problem.

It is unreasonable for any developer to expect people not to use mods. yes sometimes a mod breaks a game everyone who uses mods knows that is possible and again reporting an issue here lets the community help solve the issue even if that means removing the mod and waiting for a new build of the mod. Telling people not to use mods isn't reasonable.
it's like a warning not to put your penis under the chainsaw, but if you still want to - go on :) As I said, we can just give a recommendation how to use our game :)

Topper69

May 16, 2020
it's like a warning not to put your penis under the chainsaw, but if you still want to - go on :) As I said, we can just give a recommendation how to use our game :)
Yep, exactly like this, as stated this is a pirate site and people will not stop using it. This kind of fight is happening since the existence of computer games and we all know who will win this fight in the long run. And at least I think developers of this kind of games also benefit from site like this since if the game is any good they will think about supporting it (at least I'm working like this ^^).
If they are establieshed as DPC from BaDIK who no longer need that kind of support then it's reasonable to ignore it, but even then you will find a great community here for identifying bugs, flaws in the story and such.

JJATH

May 2, 2017
It asked me for permission to connect to the internet with this version. Is that right at all?

Dhelix

May 13, 2018
Hi guys, i got a problem.
When i try to load my saves with the new version, i have this error that occurs, could you tell me why ?
1650552179219.png

riskyracoon96

Jul 17, 2021
I'm stuck there too. I go in the evening to get the option "Try to reach Leona" but when I do the game get stuck on me thinking (I need to find a way to contact Leona.) and then I can't click on anything else and have to load a save...
Did you ever figure this out? I'm having the same issue.

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes