vapeme21

Jul 3, 2017
Full gallery unlock, think this is the file needed

Edit: this is the one from the AppData > Roaming > Renpy > Lustacademy - maybe this one will work for ppl, sorry guys im trying to help :/

Last edited:
Reactions: ArtVandelay28

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Doesn't work for me. Locked scenes remain locked
Did you try replacing the "Persistent" file here:_ C:\Users\*Your Name*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LustAcademy-43413566
This is where your Main Persistent file for the game normally resides ?.

zdemon2002

Oct 24, 2020
Did you try replacing the "Persistent" file here:_ C:\Users\*Your Name*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LustAcademy-43413566
This is where your Main Persistent file for the game normally resides ?.
i did , even delete the folder and replace it in the new one , nothing happens

Topper69

May 16, 2020
Strange , For I had no problems with the version I down loaded from this forum .
(except the need to delete some internet links)
But then again I do not use *Any Mods* with this game.
A few days ago there was a version up here which was ported from steam or something like this. I had this bug as well, in case it happens you have to be patient, make a click wait 10 seconds and next click. I think after like 3 mins it's coming back to normal.

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
Strange !
A quick question (not sure if it matters) But Where did you download from ; Steam, Patreon or via a link on this thread ?
I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter where the game was downloaded from...unless I'm wrong then meh.

If saves and persistent won't work then the best bet now is to wait for scrappy to update his mod or play the game.

zdemon2002

Oct 24, 2020
Strange !
A quick question (not sure if it matters) But Where did you download from ; Steam, Patreon or via a link on this thread ?
a link via this thread , but bro , this game seems to created a folder in the save folder called Persistent , in it is the damn LustAcademy file , i think that is the real save in this game

MonckeyMan

Jul 8, 2017
So I am getting a bug where I cant continue the conversation here. When I go to the main hall and try to find a way to talk to Leona. It freezes or something. I end up having to reload a save to get out of it. But it just stop there and not sure what what to do about it. View attachment 1764377
I had the same problem and I was able to pass the scene activating the auto text I recommend you put the interval in 1 second, after passing the scene you can deactivate it and continue playing normal.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
a link via this thread , but bro , this game seems to created a folder in the save folder called Persistent , in it is the damn LustAcademy file , i think that is the real save in this game
There Should be Two "Persistent" files for this game.
One here,
C:\Users\Your Name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LustAcademy-43413566
[Permanent record of all versions played]
and one where you install the game,
In my case here,
E:\cert 18\Games\Lust.Academy.Season.1\Lust.Academy.Season.1\game\saves
[Permanent record of what you played in this version]

Kaine1994

Nov 25, 2017
Do saves work on this version, i've downloaded it 2 times, and both times the save crashes the game.

VN mode, btw.

3.80 star(s) 160 Votes