"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
This file is not working in Joiplay man.
Can you tell me what the problem might be?
I don't play on Android or Joiplay. My best guess is that Joiplay is using an older version of Ren'py than the game. Have you already tried the original uncompressed version?

Reactions: giqui

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
got some questions...
1 anyway to cheat free-roam/open world on s1 or s2?
2 where the fuck is that guy that's supposed to give the student card?
I looked everywhere but can't find him not in the morning in the living room, nor during the day is this game trolling us/me?
does not matter if I go down to the living room in the morning or during the day after getting told by the library lady
to get it... I mean it's the very 1 day and I can't find him 'story-wise' even though shit-ass said meet me in the morning because? is the game story made to be trolling us players/MC or something or just trying to steal the 1 day away from getting 'anything in the classes done' or what the fuck is going on?:S...
Down stairs leaning against the dinning table.

First day at Cordale.
<Assembly>
About classes, About Housepoints, About Weekends,
(***Short Tutorial***)
Continue
{New Notice; Elijah}
{Lustagram; Elijah/like/Nice}
{Lustagram; like all/Nice all}

---Morning.---
[Symbols]. [Picture].
<Corridor>. <Living Rm>{+1 book}.
*Elijah, Talk,{+ Student card}, About classes.
{New Notice; Elijah}

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Ah I see, I think I get it so either it must been either a bug or I had when on phone moved time within morning forward and missed the interactions... unless skip intro takes me to day2 and not day 1...

Feb 15, 2018
Man what's the point of having choices in game if we have no choice on how the MC responds to the story? I was excusing the absolutely dreadful writing, but when Sam narcs on Ashley for running away and the MC is like "oh you did the right thing, don't worry" that might have been the last straw for me. So I've got the choice to watch tv or sit in silence, but the MC gets to make his own decisions when it actually matters?

JerkLT

Sep 8, 2020
When I open the game my game sound is on but I get a white screen in the game, I cannot do anything, perhaps someone could help me?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It's not the main focus of the game, I understand, but I'm really curious to learn more about some of the less-developed characters / interactions that have been brought up previously: The Melissa Owlsight mural (or Melissa herself perhaps), the Angels in the garden, etc. But obviously there are so many interactions in the game that all of this type of stuff will take time.

JA_Freak

Nov 20, 2021
Hi. Question, has the quality of animations increased now? I was playing S2-1.2.1, and everything was fine. I just swapped out for 1.3.1, and now I can barely watch any scene, losing most frames. Even the startup animation. :confused:

Reactions: SPARDA2408

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Imo the dev should get rid of the sleep molestation scenes. One thing is to perv over the girls and other is rape. Not against dark themes or stories but this MC is a good guy, those scenes are like out of place in this game.

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
spells_up['Combat Bolt']+= i can't get it to work...with + pr = or both += what am i doing wrong? and yes I added numbers... money cheat worked but not combat bolt cheat:S

3.80 star(s) 159 Votes