Lunix00

May 31, 2020
I don't know if it's a bug, but there are inconsistencies in Audrey's story in season 1. In my playground I rejected Audrey, calling her a monster and telling her to stay away from Samantha. When she gets the letter they call the MC for advice, and it's all extremely friendly considering the decisions I made earlier.

RavenQuill

Aug 11, 2022
Hey im new to this game and seem to have played through it all already :( is there any chance for having sex with willow/sabrina at some point? aside from a few others i like those 2 the most

The F-Team

Aug 2, 2021
I just finished season 1, all characters are at 100%, but I seem to be missing one gallery scene. #11
1660490322518.png
Can someone tell me what I've missed or how to get that scene? Thx!

The F-Team

Aug 2, 2021
I think that's the private dance scene. You just need to ask for it to one of the strippers.
Yup, you were right, thanks! (y)(y)

Now I have a problem with dueling in season 2. The glyphs don't fill up like before, it's more of a flicker. Tried bith my internal GPU as well as my nvidia, both the same. :cry::cry:

Reactions: Dudung693

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Dear Witches & Wizards! Welcome to our weekly DevUpdate!
But first, here's a riddle for you:
What do you call a werewolf who has taken an interest in social justice?
Awarewolf!

We hope you're smiling right now! And speaking about reasons to smile, check out Lust Academy season 2 version 1.4.1 alpha!
Check the link for the details:
We've also managed to do the following things this week:
  • Finished 75 new renders with Penny, Sabrina, Beatrice and Samantha.
  • Retouched 69 renders (no pun intended) to increase their magical properties.
  • Added 4 new 60fps full HD animations for new hot scenes.
  • Finished planning Haley's storyline for version 1.6.1.
  • Finished planning Amelie's storyline for version 1.5.1.
  • Finished creating new locations for the main storyline in 1.5.1.
  • Finished planning the return of one of the fun-favourite characters from the first season.
That's it for today! We have many things that must be done before the beta, so we're returning to work.
Thank you for your attention and support.

Sincerely,
Bear in the Night

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Where exactly does Season 1 end as I have 100% everyone but don't know if that's what ends the season?
When you get everyone to 100% you should have an option to begin the Holiday break and go home. I had this option before everyone was 100% even. When you choose to leave that will end 1st season. 2nd Season starts back at home.

3.80 star(s) 160 Votes