Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019

Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
I finished Season 1 but still have a couple of locked gallery scenes.

Can someone let me know what I missed?

Looking for the bottom middle on page 1 between Adele and Sam, and then upper right on page 2 after Naomi.

Thanks

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Good call. I forgot things shifted when I did the holiday scenes.
The first one is the private dance from the strip club. You just need to ask for it to one of the strippers.

The 2nd one is when you choose to ask Naomi for advice before giving Jacob the book (or some important item, I don't remember ATM). Just advance in Naomi's questlines before that scene arrives (it gets triggered by following Leona's questline) and you will be able to choose her.

Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
Weird... I thought I did both lap dances but I guess not. That's done now at least.

I'll have to dig around and see if I can figure out when to trigger the other one.

The 2nd one is when you choose to ask Naomi for advice before giving Jacob the book (or some important item, I don't remember ATM). Just advance in Naomi's questlines before that scene arrives (it gets triggered by following Leona's questline) and you will be able to choose her.
It was after the letter shows up under the door. I didn't have her up high enough before. Thanks.

Last edited:

Unpaleutable

Feb 24, 2018
Hey peeps, I am looking on this thread but I can't find a solution. I just finished part 1 but I can't import those saves to part 2.
Is there some process I need to follow to import my locally saved progress?

3.80 star(s) 160 Votes