CARlSON911

Jul 7, 2018
@ Bear in the Night

Is there a chance to see the harem in the game?
Not group sex (it will almost certainly be), but a full-fledged ending to the story, where the main character remains with the harem?

CARlSON911

Jul 7, 2018
@Bear in the Night

Hopefully so ... hope very much.
I want to collect "your Hermione" and an Asian girl into a harem.
They turned out to be sexy. No frills as an examiner. Just veeeeeeeery beautiful girls. For them my respect to you.
Really looking forward to the continuation of the story. I hope the level will not drop.
Thank you guys for your work (thanks to the girls too if they are on your team) ;)

lg10

Nov 25, 2020
when will the update of this game be released? Did the dev gave any particular release date?

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
lg10 a few posts earlier in this thread....the bear said, "As soon as it's done in the woods," mate.

Will the update will be released until the 10th
Alpha for sure :), The Beta probably yes or a few days later
The question is though, does a Bear in the Night have a problem when it's being a typical bear in the woods? :unsure:

Chenzu

Apr 19, 2021
Nope, the alpha version is already live
That is great to hear.

I dont know if you talked about that before in this thread, but could you maybe update us Plebs somewhere (maybe in the frontpage post) what you plan is going forward in terms of release schedule? I just recently found these Patreon games (hence 0 posts here) and your game is among the hand full I have bookmarked for potential support. But because of the horror stories I have been reading about abandoned or endlessly delayed games here I wanted to wait for 1-2 updates before doing my first commitments and a Roadmap that a developer is actually following somewhat regularily is always promising.

All the best to you and your project

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
That is great to hear.

I dont know if you talked about that before in this thread, but could you maybe update us Plebs somewhere (maybe in the frontpage post) what you plan is going forward in terms of release schedule? I just recently found these Patreon games (hence 0 posts here) and your game is among the hand full I have bookmarked for potential support. But because of the horror stories I have been reading about abandoned or endlessly delayed games here I wanted to wait for 1-2 updates before doing my first commitments and a Roadmap that a developer is actually following somewhat regularily is always promising.

All the best to you and your project
Yeah, probably after the public release we will make some big posts with plans and roadmap and etc.

redsofie

May 10, 2021
Characters look very interesting is there a lot of story at this point (word count please)?

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
20-23,000 words; now I'm curious is that with the alpha release, or the releases before the latest, Bear in the Night ?

Am curious since I'm working on my own demo right now, it's a little over 10 thousand words, and I remember being very impressed with your size at launch ;) ha.

Reactions: uhhhok

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
20-23,000 words; now I'm curious is that with the alpha release, or the releases before the latest, Bear in the Night ?

Am curious since I'm working on my own demo right now, it's a little over 10 thousand words, and I remember being very impressed with your size at launch ;) ha.
It's only a new version (0.2.1), without prologue :)
Hah, good luck so :)

3.80 star(s) 159 Votes