Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
I just love this game each girl has it's own story you got some mini games i love magic stuff, spells scrolls mixing potions, and the best

part is the scenes, and the quests and the amount of info for each thing you need to progress the story is just perfect, also i love that i

can disable content i do not like.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bear in the Night

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
Lust Academy [S3 v3.6.1d] [Bear in the Night] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [766 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [784 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
any plan for update only patch? or you already did?
i've search "compressed" only on top, but to find the latest version links from SoL

Facttho

Dec 10, 2023
There were 2 objectives for this VN, bone haley and victoria. Both crossed now, i dont know what direction this VN is going.

Give me a pregnant haley end route and im good.

Reactions: SHREDDER1976

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
There were 2 objectives for this VN, bone haley and victoria. Both crossed now, i dont know what direction this VN is going.

Give me a pregnant haley end route and im good.
i try to bone as much as possible, except that crazy bitch named uhm....Gabriella i think she is called...boned once but than she went total crazy and she wanna got pregnat maybe to sacrifice my child to the >Overlod...i love all of them ,expecially ashley mom and her friend

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Facttho

Dec 10, 2023
i try to bone as much as possible, except that crazy bitch named uhm....Gabriella i think she is called...boned once but than she went total crazy and she wanna got pregnat maybe to sacrifice my child to the >Overlod...i love all of them ,expecially ashley mom and her friend
So many creampies in this VN, would love to see a ending for MC with 20 baby mamas lol

LinkBox88

Feb 22, 2020
I'm worried the writing is getting a bit lazy. It was a bit jarring how the MC was acting out of character at times.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

These are really small nitpicky things but they stuck out to me because I've gotten used to our MC being more sensitive to others, taking magic stuff seriously and generally having a curious and capable mind. While he was always open to getting flirty and making a move, it felt like he was building the connections more first and letting things play out as they come. We already have a bunch of more mature relationships to get lewd with so I feel the connection with the new students needs to be built up more. Right now, it kind of feels like he's the senior that targets the freshman during orientation before they know any better and that's not who this MC has been in the past.

Reactions: HiP1

spl00shz

Apr 16, 2023
Ok I just finish playing last version. Is is just me or convo between Victoria and MC is misplaced, like he is saying her lines and she his ( tag of names is missplaced ). Also is Victoria's tits getting smalller from season to season and ass/hips bigger since s01 or is just me?

Last edited:

hickdx3

Jan 21, 2022
I hope it will be reworked in future during Sex scenes MC penis jump out from female it looks bad idk if this is only for me problem (give mc bigger P or make longer loops in/out)
Also i don't like how art is sometimes too realistic

3.80 star(s) 160 Votes