Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
I've been playing this game in the Novel format and really enjoy it but it sometimes appears that certain scene are out of sequence. There are times when I am thinking "Yes, I should go see this person or do this thing" because of some expressed urgency and instead the MC chooses to go to the strip club or just go to bed. This frequently happens in the 3rd season while at home. Something happens, then a transition screen comes up that says "two weeks later" and I'm like "wtf?"

I am wondering if it plays better as an open world game... I generally do not prefer open world because of the number of times I have to basically click through days where nothing happens.

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
Another thing is it seems that progress continuity is missing. even with the imported save. By the end of Season 2, my MC was having constant sex with Samantha and Haley and even had expressed love for Haley, and it seems like I (the player) am the only one who remembers - not the MC, not the LIs. Also, the situation at the other magic schools (not going into any spoilers here) seems to be completely forgotten. I would have figured that the summer would have been spent with Arthur clearing away the issues.

Cool game, but the continuity of the narrative definitely needs work.

jwhu

Nov 25, 2020
Hey i just started playing season 3 after importing my save from season 2 and i have noticed that lot of my variables/parameters that should be true are showing as false. Especially choices about sabrina and ashley. For example (Sabrina_13_label_agree) is showing as false when it should be true and the game acts like i turned her down. Any idea what is causing this? I do not want to keep playing if all my choices are going to be ignored.

Last edited:

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
First two animated scenes in this game in terms of quality are the best ones... All u have to know about quality of animations..The big dissapointment.

Adamxero

Feb 21, 2023
Anyone figured out a fix for the bug with Kayle where you can't progress the conversation on the first encounter?

Or the bug in sex scenes with Vanessa?

batnew

Aug 7, 2020
Hello friends, a question and help at the same time, I finished all the session 3 and almost completed the whole gallery but I left "unseen" something of Haley, I think it is at the beginning or in the middle, I do not locate it. Will it be possible to access it somehow? or definitely would have to start again? ... thanks in advance for your help.

Juggomegas

Nov 26, 2018
Query for the devs: Are you guys planning to do more with Elijah, Ezra, or the Anchi, for those who choose to enable LGBTQ+, like sex scenes and story? It feels kind of stale to have so few m/m options for the MC. If we get to play the MC as bi-sexual please let him be bi-sexual and have at least a few more male partners to choose from. I played through Elijah's story in season 3 and it seems to abruptly end on a dildo. No spicy sex scene like most of the female routes. I enjoy many of the female sex animations but they all tend to blur together, look the same, and become boring when one is seeking variety with some of the more neglected characters.

ZHDarkstar

Feb 1, 2021
Hello friends, a question and help at the same time, I finished all the session 3 and almost completed the whole gallery but I left "unseen" something of Haley, I think it is at the beginning or in the middle, I do not locate it. Will it be possible to access it somehow? or definitely would have to start again? ... thanks in advance for your help.
If you're talking about the scene in the middle of the top row from your screenshot, that was from "Power of Sexuality" by selecting the "Experiment Together" option.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

Hello! Here's our weekly DevUpdate!

As usual, we couldn't miss the chance to share another dad joke with you all:
How do you get a Dwarf to climb onto the roof?
Tell him the ale is on the house.

1718645573772.png

If you're curious about the progress of Season 4 of Lust Academy, we've put together a convenient list for you. Check it out:
Finished three scenes for Intro of season 4 of Lust Academy.
Finished creating 3 new locations for season 4 of Lust Academy.
Finished planning Eva's storyline for season 4 of Lust Academy.
Finished planning Victoria's storyline for season 4 of Lust Academy.
Finished 49 renders with Haley, Samantha and Grace for season 4 of Lust Academy.

That's it for today, everyone! Keep an eye out for more thrilling updates about the upcoming season of Lust Academy!

Sincerely,
Bear in the Night team.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
How did you get Christina, Courtney, and Mina?
Courtney and Mina
---Night---
(Main Street), <Club>,
*Romul (Enter the club), [Bar],
Get drunk as hell {-$20} (Radom partner, also chance to get Mina)
Stay with Courtney, Spank her,
Blowjob, Doggystyle
Cum on her ass,
{New Profile; Courtney},
(New Gallary image unlocked)

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made compressed Android ports of Lust Academy S1 v0.7.1f, S2 v1.12.1d & S3 v3.10.1d with scrappy & 7x7Pilot's cheat mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to test the save transfer process but it is possible to play S2 & S3 without that.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Lust Academy S1 v0.7.1f: -

Lust Academy S2 v1.12.1d: -

Lust Academy S3 v3.10.1d: -

3.80 star(s) 160 Votes