jwhu

Nov 25, 2020
Hey i just started playing season 3 after importing my save from season 2 and i have noticed that lot of my variables/parameters that should be true are showing as false. Especially choices about sabrina and ashley. For example (Sabrina_13_label_agree) is showing as false when it should be true and the game acts like i turned her down. Any idea what is causing this? I do not want to keep playing if all my choices are going to be ignored.

Last edited:

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
First two animated scenes in this game in terms of quality are the best ones... All u have to know about quality of animations..The big dissapointment.

Adamxero

Feb 21, 2023
Anyone figured out a fix for the bug with Kayle where you can't progress the conversation on the first encounter?

Or the bug in sex scenes with Vanessa?

batnew

Aug 7, 2020
Hello friends, a question and help at the same time, I finished all the session 3 and almost completed the whole gallery but I left "unseen" something of Haley, I think it is at the beginning or in the middle, I do not locate it. Will it be possible to access it somehow? or definitely would have to start again? ... thanks in advance for your help.

Juggomegas

Nov 26, 2018
Query for the devs: Are you guys planning to do more with Elijah, Ezra, or the Anchi, for those who choose to enable LGBTQ+, like sex scenes and story? It feels kind of stale to have so few m/m options for the MC. If we get to play the MC as bi-sexual please let him be bi-sexual and have at least a few more male partners to choose from. I played through Elijah's story in season 3 and it seems to abruptly end on a dildo. No spicy sex scene like most of the female routes. I enjoy many of the female sex animations but they all tend to blur together, look the same, and become boring when one is seeking variety with some of the more neglected characters.

ZHDarkstar

Feb 1, 2021
Hello friends, a question and help at the same time, I finished all the session 3 and almost completed the whole gallery but I left "unseen" something of Haley, I think it is at the beginning or in the middle, I do not locate it. Will it be possible to access it somehow? or definitely would have to start again? ... thanks in advance for your help.
If you're talking about the scene in the middle of the top row from your screenshot, that was from "Power of Sexuality" by selecting the "Experiment Together" option.

Reactions: batnew

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

Hello! Here's our weekly DevUpdate!

As usual, we couldn't miss the chance to share another dad joke with you all:
How do you get a Dwarf to climb onto the roof?
Tell him the ale is on the house.

1718645573772.png

If you're curious about the progress of Season 4 of Lust Academy, we've put together a convenient list for you. Check it out:
Finished three scenes for Intro of season 4 of Lust Academy.
Finished creating 3 new locations for season 4 of Lust Academy.
Finished planning Eva's storyline for season 4 of Lust Academy.
Finished planning Victoria's storyline for season 4 of Lust Academy.
Finished 49 renders with Haley, Samantha and Grace for season 4 of Lust Academy.

That's it for today, everyone! Keep an eye out for more thrilling updates about the upcoming season of Lust Academy!

Sincerely,
Bear in the Night team.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
How did you get Christina, Courtney, and Mina?
Courtney and Mina
---Night---
(Main Street), <Club>,
*Romul (Enter the club), [Bar],
Get drunk as hell {-$20} (Radom partner, also chance to get Mina)
Stay with Courtney, Spank her,
Blowjob, Doggystyle
Cum on her ass,
{New Profile; Courtney},
(New Gallary image unlocked)

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made compressed Android ports of Lust Academy S1 v0.7.1f, S2 v1.12.1d & S3 v3.10.1d with scrappy & 7x7Pilot's cheat mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to test the save transfer process but it is possible to play S2 & S3 without that.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Lust Academy S1 v0.7.1f: -

Lust Academy S2 v1.12.1d: -

Lust Academy S3 v3.10.1d: -

batnew

Aug 7, 2020
If you're talking about the scene in the middle of the top row from your screenshot, that was from "Power of Sexuality" by selecting the "Experiment Together" option.
Thanks ... thanks ... I am replaying the second season ... when it appears? .... thanks for the answer

batnew

Aug 7, 2020
Hello friends, here again with questions, does anyone know what the toothache treatment potion is for? It says that it uses dried amanite beans, do you know where you can get them or what happens if you find them?

trovinks

Feb 10, 2023
I'm currently playing through the season 2 prologue, with the Druid. The "correct answer" you give to her question is false, as trees only grow at their peaks, meaning the nail would have remained at the same height no matter how much time had passed.
0/10, literally unplayable.
I expect a written apology from the developers for this crime against botany.

• Haha
Reactions: ZHDarkstar

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Bear in the Night, when the MC gives Elijah his last WAP card and then says he recognizes Candy, he says she wore "shades" but the render of her is with normal glasses. FYI, in English slang, shades only refers to sunglasses, never standard, clear spectacles. (The slang term comes from sunglasses being darker, often the color of a tree's shade. Clear glasses don't reflect this attribute and so don't apply.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, I've noticed a tendency to use "Ouch" during things like sex scenes. In English, ouch is only used as an expression of pain or occasionally dismay, not as something pleasurable. So unless the MC is hurting a character during sex or the character is suddenly very upset with the MC, this word should not be used. Instead, something more like, "Ooo!" could be used in these cases. A couple of small points of correction for some future release.

Finally, I've got a bug in my game, and I do not use any mods or anything. I'm in Sandbox mode and on a PC. See the attached; it's not totally consistently failing to save (thus my attached save file as well), but it is extremely often now. It seems to have started as I got to the end of the tournament content, although that might not be what's causing it.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 164 Votes