Oct 27, 2022
i remember try it but at time didnt especially caught my attention, remember loved the watson alike ofc and the librarian but cause nothing really happens with them or the main teacher too when i played it, i dropped it eventually, maybe give another shot at it

Oct 27, 2022
i just browsed the pics from front page, totally forgotten about girl who works in the cafe , for godsake tell me there's something can be made with her

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
i remember try it but at time didnt especially caught my attention, remember loved the watson alike ofc and the librarian but cause nothing really happens with them or the main teacher too when i played it, i dropped it eventually, maybe give another shot at it
i just browsed the pics from front page, totally forgotten about girl who works in the cafe , for godsake tell me there's something can be made with her
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kitiuuu

Sep 14, 2023
the first season and the second season cost 3-4 dollars each, but season 3 they bent a high price for 9 dollars and then season 3 did not come to me

Oct 27, 2022
I love this game. First, because here is the prototype of Hermione Granger. She is so sweet and beautiful. Cute girl with brains, I want to protect her and be her shield and her hero.
All others girls also are very good.
The Lord Woldemort in the end will be the Lady boss? We must to fuck her and make her into our obedient slave?

View attachment 3766866
where's this beautiful pic come from, the game ?

Reactions: Fishdoopler

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

Hello! Here's our weekly DevUpdate!

As usual, we couldn't miss the chance to share another dad joke with you all:
Why are medusa's boyfriends always so relaxed?
Well, they're pretty stoned most of the time...

1719266039394.png

We don't know about you, but that joke got us rolling on the floor with laughter. Anyways, if you're curious about the progress of Season 4 of Lust Academy, we've put together a convenient list for you. Check it out:
Finished three more scenes for Intro of season 4 of Lust Academy.
Finished creating 4 new locations for season 4 of Lust Academy.
Finished 72 new renders for Intro scenes of season 4 of Lust Academy.
Retouched 69 new renders for Intro scenes of season 4 of Lust Academy.
Finished 4 new hot animations for Intro scenes of season 4 of Lust Academy.

That's it for today, everyone! Keep an eye out for more thrilling updates about the upcoming season of Lust Academy!

Sincerely,
Bear in the Night team.

Jul 28, 2023
I started this game quite a while ago but dropped it because I really wasn't enjoying the whole Sam and Audrey plotline.
I'm kinda running out of stuff to play though so I'm thinking about giving this another chance.
Can somebody tell me how that entire thing plays out ? No need to hold back on spoilers.

I want to clarify that this isn't me trying to ignite some debate or shit on the game. I'm fine with devs making the game they want and I get that not everything is going to suit my tastes.
I'm just trying to find out if the story develops in a way where I can still enjoy this despite the parts I disliked.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I started this game quite a while ago but dropped it because I really wasn't enjoying the whole Sam and Audrey plotline.
I'm kinda running out of stuff to play though so I'm thinking about giving this another chance.
Can somebody tell me how that entire thing plays out ? No need to hold back on spoilers.

I want to clarify that this isn't me trying to ignite some debate or shit on the game. I'm fine with devs making the game they want and I get that not everything is going to suit my tastes.
I'm just trying to find out if the story develops in a way where I can still enjoy this despite the parts I disliked.
Please, anyone, if there's something I'm misremembering or leaving out, please follow up so TheOneWhoKnocks knows correct details.

Jul 28, 2023
Please, anyone, if there's something I'm misremembering or leaving out, please follow up so TheOneWhoKnocks knows correct details.
I guess I'll give it a chance and see how I feel about it.
Thanks a lot for the info. I appreciate it.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I guess I'll give it a chance and see how I feel about it.
Thanks a lot for the info. I appreciate it.
Well, the MC does confront Audrey about it — both what she's doing to Sam and what she ends up doing to him as well — and like I said, it is something like an addiction, because Sam looking forward to it (and was easily convinced to keep doing it) despite its negative effect on her. But whether or not you feel how things go in the story resolves anything for you is, ofc, only something you can answer for yourself. I hope you enjoy it.

Klinkhamer

Dec 21, 2018
Does anybody have an idea how to get to this scene? I think I did everything except finishing the tournament.

much appreciated!
Schermafbeelding 2024-06-26 om 08.57.37.png

Cheems59

Mar 21, 2024
Do you get an unlimited number of days in sandbox mode in order to do everyone's story or do I have to choose which few characters I'd like to pursue and give up on the rest?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Do you get an unlimited number of days in sandbox mode in order to do everyone's story or do I have to choose which few characters I'd like to pursue and give up on the rest?
You can take it as slow as you want

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes