Miraak11th

Jun 19, 2020
So, uhm. What button gets you to Lustagram again? I kind of forgot, and after hitting all buttons while nothing happens (at least taking me to Lustagram) I'm getting the feeling it's a bug?

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Game does not allow everything to happen, notes say speak to Haley after class, but you go to her room after class - can't click on Haley
I trust this either needs a walkthrough or the game is full of errors
I learned the combat spell went to Jacob and again cant get any further when I click on duel club the screen simple passes that point and I'm left in the entry which is empty

Reactions: dogorox

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
Promising game. Decent amount of content for an early release. There are lots of little things that need attention, such as quests that feel unfinished (ie: underwear), mechanics that are not explained, the tip section is better than nothing but could be organized more effeciently; and frequent crashes if clicking through dialogue quickly. All in all, minor complaints about things that will improve with development time and polish.

The characters are interesting, I wanted to learn more and spend more time with nearly all of them. The writing is decent and the whole game premise has me wanting more. Looking forward to seeing where this goes.

SimonSimeon

Aug 8, 2017
First time I play this game and I like it, but I suffer from annoying random crashes and unlike other ren'py games when this one crashes it close the game itself...
I'm playing the compressed version so I'm not sure if it's conversion related...
One more thing: when you load a saved game, the image it display at first it's wrong (your room, instead of the place you really are)

Miraak11th

Jun 19, 2020
So, uhm. What button gets you to you're Mobile Phone again? I kind of forgot, and after hitting all buttons while nothing happens I'm getting the feeling it's a bug?

Corellien

Aug 19, 2019
Nice update. Great job!
I've some issue when I load a save from the game (an image is frozen, not the right one). No problem when I load from the menu.

Reactions: Tragic Princess

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I love the game I support the game as well but I cant get my Student card as I cant find the guy in the morning in the Living room which it says to get it so I cant do any thing HMMMMMMMZZZZZZZ! Soz I cant be bothered typing his name and yes I know this was longer than his name lol.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I love the game I support the game as well but I cant get my Student card as I cant find the guy in the morning in the Living room which it says to get it so I cant do any thing HMMMMMMMZZZZZZZ! Soz I cant be bothered typing his name and yes I know this was longer than his name lol.
When you wake up, Click on Journal(Routes), Click on his icon (this should take you to the living Rm)
Click on Him (He should be leaning against the dinning table).

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I tryed clicking on my room after loading black screen then nothing happens hmmz! I dunno what to do.
1622038666942.png I go other places and back to my room and click on him nothing.

3.80 star(s) 160 Votes