Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Hey, I have an issue I can't talk to the librarian (and it seems to lock the quests withe Leona, with headmaster) and with Lily because there is a game error (maybe i didn't give her my 46 books and it causes this bug or maybe it is just the new game version, anyway i wanted to warn you ^^
hey!
We need more information about error. Like traceback and save file would be awesome

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
more and more like a basement dwellers teenage fanfiction... "i said 'anything for you m'lady' and she swooned at my poetic words, dazzled by my impeccable attire, fedora tipped at the perfect angle to draw her lust from deep within her ample bosom
Definitely reads like basement dwellers who have most certainly never been laid before but seemingly never even spoken to the opposite sex who wasn't their mother, using words like m'lady, dazzled by my attire, her ample bosom LMFAO who talks like that.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Hawky1984

Jun 3, 2019
Great, a sandbox game with the option of a visual novel mode....

So why does it have freeroam? That's not a visual novel mode, that's just a less open sandbox mode.

I haven't played the entire game yet, but so far the visuals are really good and the story so far is good too. Good work dev :)

3.80 star(s) 168 Votes