Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Bear in the Night Some errors in the Wizards Pack
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Plus, there is a line of Samantha's dialogue where she told the MC that her greatest desire was to meet her father. This suggests that she has been adopted by the Rose's. Is this a mistake?

Please get a good proofreader. This is the version that you corrected typos etc. and still there are so many mistakes, grammatical and otherwise. For example, during the recap on the train, it was as if Samantha knew nothing about Ezra when the MC first started to tell her about the notes in the book, but she was the one who helped them with the portal (verified later in the recap).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: The Senior Perv

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Bear in the Night Some errors in the Wizards Pack
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Plus, there is a line of Samantha's dialogue where she told the MC that her greatest desire was to meet her father. This suggests that she has been adopted by the Rose's. Is this a mistake?

Please get a good proofreader. This is the version that you corrected typos etc. and still there are so many mistakes, grammatical and otherwise. For example, during the recap on the train, it was as if Samantha knew nothing about Ezra when the MC first started to tell her about the notes in the book, but she was the one who helped them with the portal (verified later in the recap).
Didn't know Arthur was Sam's younger sister and also 18 years old.

• Haha
Reactions: Man Ham

Rocketeer66

Oct 21, 2019
My file transfer doesn't work. When I select a saved file and click "agree", it writes me an "transfer fail". Does anyone know what to do with it?

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
I play in VN mode and this update is a bit short, however, apart from what I mentioned earlier, I enjoyed it; especially with how Ashley is brought into the main game. Good work dev.

Reactions: The Japanese

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
Hello everyone. I have downloaded the latest version of season 1 and when I start the game I get an error that prevents me from seeing the main menu.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
when does mc can get laid with samantha?
I believe it's gonna take some time before that. She is pretty interested in the MC, but her fear of ruining their friendship, alongside helping Audrey by having sex with her and therefore losing her connection with magic needs to be resolved first. She's the classic "slow and steady wins the race" girl.

Reactions: DADIANA

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Hello, for those of you who already made a save's transfer from season 1 v0.7.1f but still unable to load your progress in season 2, please copy these 2 files in the image below and paste them in the root folder of your season 2 v1.1.1d of Lust Academy, then try to load your progress again, pick 'New game - Play with your progress'. I Hope it helps.
Screenshot_20220605-034308.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Tunak23

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
Mmmm. So far the MC comes off as a bit a of a douchebag, not in a huge way but it is kind of creepy sometimes. He's overly familiar with female characters he's just met (calling them baby and stuff when they've known each other for less than a day), he also can't seem to take a hint on when someones not interested in him and tries to make them out as being unreasonable or anti-social when they don't want to talk to him. This game just seems to be full of awkward dialogue, some seemingly shallow characters and a self imposing MC, who ends up having to jump through hoops just to get them to look at him, it's an odd dynamic and one I'm not totally comfortable with, but I'm still fairly early into the game so hopefully it gets better and comes into its own.

I'm not really drawn to any of the characters so it doesn't actually feel rewarding to spend time with any of them except for maybe Sam, but any time you spend with her is fleeting and usually spent on solving her problems so she can spend her time on another person. Which as one of those players who doesn't like my LI's to show interest in other characters, it's somewhat off putting, but as the hypocrite that I am, I'll stick around for the prospect of a threesome, I would just prefer to be at the centre of the relationship, the top point of the triangle if you will.

Huge bonus points for adding a VN version into the game and allowing players like me to strip out the repetitive grindy mini-games and having to tediously click around to navigate different rooms. Renders are top notch and character designs are nice and diverse, even if some personalities could use some work. I just don't really like any of them on a personal level... yet. So many of them treat you like dirt unless you're explicitly doing something for them and once they get what they want it's back to dirt again, why would the MC want to spend his time trying to crack the shells of people like that?

Edit; It would be nice to be able to skip to coffee shop mini game too or just like all mini games, just saying.

Edit2; Restructuring, several miscellaneous corrections.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 168 Votes