lfxyf001

Mar 15, 2021
This is too brief, I guess. I thought it would have Christmas content. Hopefully we'll see a Christmas version appear at the end of the year.

Sep 16, 2021
i remember playing this maybe a year-ish ago. i enjoyed it, it wasn't super special but render quality was nice and it was okay. i just despise sandbox, and i was wondering if anyone can tell me if it's still fairly grindy?

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I welcome more Audrey content, people are too fussy on this site and keep wanting the same type of trails for the same types of characters in every game they play. Need to mix it up a little from time to time.
Either way I think we may have seen the last of Audrey. She hasn't been in any content since season 1 i think i may be wrong. Been a while since i played so i forget. She has had a lot of Negative feed back not to many people like her. And there is not enough people IMO that play the futa content to bring her back or atleast in a major role kind of way.

monk456

Apr 3, 2018
Either way I think we may have seen the last of Audrey. She hasn't been in any content since season 1 i think i may be wrong. Been a while since i played so i forget. She has had a lot of Negative feed back not to many people like her. And there is not enough people IMO that play the futa content to bring her back or atleast in a major role kind of way.
Hope not, Audrey is the reason I started following the game. Either way, she appeared in this season for a second, I'm pretty sure she has story importance. Also, this game is built uppon variety, taking some of that away would be a stepback

3.80 star(s) 168 Votes