-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm stucked with this quest. Can someone help me with this one?
It's been some time now, but I believe you go to Samantha's room in the morning and continue from there. I could be misremembering the time, however. I do for sure remember talking to her as she's studying at her desk in her room. If you don't find her there in the morning, I'd try again at the different times during the day. I think the screenshot you've shown is for the quest I'm remembering; I apologize if I'm wrong.

zeranta

Apr 23, 2023
Man, the more I play the more the soundtrack just more classic. Does anyone have the name ? Does it exclusive to the BearITN or it's from elsewhere ?

Draco70707

Mar 16, 2023
so i just downloaded the game and dlc how do i go about putting them together??? i havent seen any guides on how to do it either in the dl files or on this site plz help i really want to play this game it looks SOOOOO GOOOD!!!

Jennider100

Feb 2, 2020
so i just downloaded the game and dlc how do i go about putting them together??? i havent seen any guides on how to do it either in the dl files or on this site plz help i really want to play this game it looks SOOOOO GOOOD!!!
You can find a guide by youtube.

Draco70707

Mar 16, 2023
You can find a guide by youtube.
unfortunately youtube is one of my most hated and imo useless for me for any kind of help i either cant understand the ppl or they do things too fast and i constantly have to rewind so thanks for the advice i appreciate u trying

Coomer-Chan

Mar 31, 2024
Oh for goodness sake, there is no virus just Windows throwing a false positive.
For some reason Windows has a problem with RenPy.
If you look through these forums almost EVERY game thread has the same problem, it is very well-known just ignore it.
Your response totally reminds me of those classic movie moments where a character brushes off the looming threat of aliens or zombies, insisting everything's fine and getting the protagonists family killed.
Why do you want to kill my family catnapper?

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
Windows Defender will detect the py based exe as a trojan
if it's attempting to make an outbound connection

Giras99

Nov 18, 2020
Some say the Dev addressed it saying its fixed and others say the Dev knows nothing about the malware. Can anyone actually confirm and show me where they address it? Thread says edited by a Mod on Wednesday so I assume they fixed the link?
Do realize some of the game update we get here for free are submitted to the mod by other user, well sometimes dev provided the link but not all dev, mod and team then scan it for virus, in this case a Bad Actor use old and abandoned account to submit a link but modified a certain code in the .py files to download a malware and execute it via renpy chain of command, since it was a code in .py files antivirus won't catch it because there is no virus in the exe itself
TLDR site got attacked by a bad actor, the exe file is clean, do any preventive measures yourself, if you want the game straight from dev get it on steam or other legal platform

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mr.Music

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Exciting news, fellow Lust Academy enthusiasts :eek:
DSC CONTEST 1.png

As we gear up for Season 3, we're spicing things up with an experimental competition! Want a chance to win Steam gift cards? Ready to dive into some fun? We're kicking off a juicy giveaway right here in our Lust Academy Discord

To participate, simply add Lust Academy Season 3 to your wishlist :pray: and click the celebration emoji ":tada:" in the post from the bot in our Discord channel.

We're handing out Steam gift cards to lucky winners. 15 ones will receive $10 Steam Gift cards each. But that's not all! Our aim is to hit +5,000 new wishlists since the start of the contest for Season 3, and once we achieve that, we're upping the ante! We'll be throwing in an extra two $100 gift cards into the prize pool! Let's make it a reality

Just hit that participate button, and in a week, our trusty bot will pick a winner at random. And remember, the more friends you invite to join and wishlist, the closer we get to that ultimate prize!

Let the games begin. And don’t forget, we’ll definitely ask the winners for a screenshot of their wishlist!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Crazy_Chicken87
3.80 star(s) 168 Votes