Mod Ren'Py Lust Academy - Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat Mod [Season 2 v1.10.1d][scrappy]

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
1648218613687.png
I've turned from my jerkful ways, will you? Anyways, moving on from those dark times i have a question. How hard is it to get scenes in this game without the mod? If it's only a little hard then I can go without it, but if not then I'll patiently wait for an update to the mod.

I've been up for 36 hours I need to go to bed. my heads killing me right now, I can't even think straight(probably why i'm so loopy atm). I can't even think without wincing and my glasses are making this worse. I feel like I'm having a hangover.

This is getting off topic, I need to go, bye sensei and bye recovering circleJERKer!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I don't know. I kind of treasure my facepalms. If all you make are uncontroversial statements that never irritate, discomfit, bewilder, or leave anyone incredulous are you really a poster on this forum?

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
View attachment 1721693
I've turned from my jerkful ways, will you? Anyways, moving on from those dark times i have a question. How hard is it to get scenes in this game without the mod? If it's only a little hard then I can go without it, but if not then I'll patiently wait for an update to the mod.

I've been up for 36 hours I need to go to bed. my heads killing me right now, I can't even think straight(probably why i'm so loopy atm). I can't even think without wincing and my glasses are making this worse. I feel like I'm having a hangover.

This is getting off topic, I need to go, bye sensei and bye recovering circleJERKer!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
use the mod [or unren to get the images/animations faster]
also
SLJgtfts.gif

Mancalledtommy

Jul 1, 2017
Weird thing, I just started playing the game with the mod and as soon as I leave my room at the beginning of the game the brightness drops quite a bit. On the games page the Dev says it's because of this mod. Anyone else have this issue or a fix?

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Weird thing, I just started playing the game with the mod and as soon as I leave my room at the beginning of the game the brightness drops quite a bit. On the games page the Dev says it's because of this mod. Anyone else have this issue or a fix?
If you just started are you using the old version of the mod with the new update?

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
I started playing the new update without the mod and as soon as the game started the brightness is down only in the game while the menu and replays are fine

Mancalledtommy

Jul 1, 2017
If you just started are you using the old version of the mod with the new update?
Current version of the game with the most current mod version (0.6.1d).

I started playing the new update without the mod and as soon as the game started the brightness is down only in the game while the menu and replays are fine
Double weird now. No modded game and you're having the same issue? Huh...

emk2z

Sep 6, 2017
I'm using the compressed game and this mod covers the screen with a dark overlay if you get what I mean everything goes from sharp and crispy to dark and blurry will uninstall, hopefully there is a solution.